The official supersonic R999 Uncapped feedback!

webyep

240p on a 4k screen....with R999 package that's me.
I downgraded to 30/30gb to use the account as a backup, but at this point, I'll need a backup to backup the backup. o_O
1626788308956.png
Local traffic peaking at 100/120ms - without focusing on the packet loss... This is to 8.8.8.8 ^

I'll cancel this and try Afrihost/Vox. Just want to get my hands on some traceroutes before making the decision*.

Last edited:

Albert90909

You need to do the speed test during prime time! I have given up on trying to live stream above 240p

Albert90909

Managed to run LTE2100 but loose connectivity changed back to 1800 connection back. seems my B612 don't support 2100 or Supersonic don't support 2100mhz in my area? ???

pkid

Expert Member
I want to cancel my R999 uncapped with them. Phoned the call center last week and was told to send an email to cancellations@supersonic.co.za with my account number. I sent the email last week and have had no response so far. The email didn't bounce so the account does exist. Anybody have any luck with cancelling? From the older posts on this thread it looks like the older process was just to phone and cancel.

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming
I want to cancel my R999 uncapped with them. Phoned the call center last week and was told to send an email to cancellations@supersonic.co.za with my account number. I sent the email last week and have had no response so far. The email didn't bounce so the account does exist. Anybody have any luck with cancelling? From the older posts on this thread it looks like the older process was just to phone and cancel.
Yeah called me after 2 weeks or so to cancel.

Reactions: Yuu

SuperMario

The auto-reply is probably in your spam folder like it was for me. They will phone you in a few weeks time to confirm the cancellation.