The official supersonic R999 Uncapped feedback!

xJPiix

Hey guys. Got mine yesterday in Durban. B612 modem. Put the simcard in and turned it on and it was working. Signal kept changing between 4 and 5 bars. Was getting 10mbit up and download. Phoned them, waited for 20 minutes when a very helpful person. Was told it takes 24 hours before it registers on their side so if I'm still having trouble tonight I must call back but she told me to reset the modem. I did and from then on got 25 to 35 download speed and 5 bars. Collecting my antennas tonight that I leant to my mom a few years ago. Will connect them and see if I get an improvement. The speed is consistent and getting 40ms ping. This is the uncapped package.

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming
Hey guys. Got mine yesterday in Durban. B612 modem. Put the simcard in and turned it on and it was working. Signal kept changing between 4 and 5 bars. Was getting 10mbit up and download. Phoned them, waited for 20 minutes when a very helpful person. Was told it takes 24 hours before it registers on their side so if I'm still having trouble tonight I must call back but she told me to reset the modem. I did and from then on got 25 to 35 download speed and 5 bars. Collecting my antennas tonight that I leant to my mom a few years ago. Will connect them and see if I get an improvement. The speed is consistent and getting 40ms ping. This is the uncapped package.
Sounds good seems be same speed normal capped packages

Crumbl0x

Thank you for the update!

Mista_Mobsta

Expert Member
Also receiving my SIM tomorrow. Looking forward to hopping onto the network in my area and playing around with the different channels. At least the B618 22d and 65d both support all MTN channels (if I am not mistaken) so it will be interesting to test out the speeds!

Can I just change the sim in my current B618 and change the APN to Supersonic's suggested and reset the router or must I do a full reset? I don't want to lose all my other settings on the router...

PieterShaun

okay just took delivery 10min back. Called them and they said it is already active.. best with out antenna i sitted " 111mbs.

will def test with antenna. Well for me this si like a sex buffet.. we only had adsl max 15mb hehe
10480274393.png

Crumbl0x

Loving the results so far, thanks everyone! We'll now keep track if something crops up down the line hehe

Inn3rs3lf

Expert Member
And I can assure you, I am the only one on Supersonic for at least a 10km radius

Inn3rs3lf

Expert Member
Screenshot 2020-11-25 at 17.56.46.png

Does anyone know how to check what tower it is connecting to?

Or any other settings that I may be able to change?

That second hop is worrying.