The official supersonic R999 Uncapped feedback!

faust

Bunch of clowns, tried to sign up for the R999 FLTE package, 1st taking R999 from you even before you can complete the sign up, then their otp to activate the service came back as 'undefined'. tried to contact them, all you get is ivr or whatsapp bot, then asked to cancel the whole thing, week later and my R999 is still missing in action. if you cannot even get the basics right not much hope for the other services

elf_lord_ZC5

Honorary Master
Was lagging all over this morning, 20 - 30 seconds to open a web page ....

What a crock of shyte ....

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming
I can confirm that there is some throttling going on. Twitch streams are not even loading the screen at 480p but I can switch to Youtube and watch 1080p without any issue/buffering at all. I noticed that this mainly happens at night and gets worse even later at night after 10pm. Peak hours would be before 10pm I assume.

Been like this for the last hour or so. Can't even begin the stream.

View attachment 1180272
Yep twitch is horribile use to be fine. I got my vpn installed will test again tonight. Some reason could not load some sites last night, but vpn fixed it

Reactions: Yuu

elf_lord_ZC5

Honorary Master
Yep twitch is horribile use to be fine. I got my vpn installed will test again tonight. Some reason could not load some sites last night, but vpn fixed it

Might have to try VPN, because it was shyte last night and still was the same this morning.

Reactions: Yuu

Forum Reader

Expert Member
Dead also here. Trying to download a VPN to see if it makes a difference but it says 10 hours left to download a 80MB file.

elf_lord_ZC5

Honorary Master
Speeds are better, but packet loss and jitter rough, also for some reason Guild Wars had authenticate my account, as if I had changed network.

MTN playing silly buggers again - no change using IP Vanish VPN.

Inn3rs3lf

Expert Member
Been like that for the last week. My MTN cell gets 160Mbps in the same spots. Normally if there is an issue with the speed, it's the towers in the area. Not this time it seems.

William1102

It’s the APN , we all take the same route to JHB no matter where we are in the country , so it’s some congestion on the route