The official supersonic R999 Uncapped feedback!

ghostRgg

Expert Member
Will order and check because I basically live on an MTN tower. It's unsaturated and on my phone I get 162mbps down and 45 up. Once the sim and router arrives I can also compare the stock B612 vs the B618 (22d though) and see. The last time I checked the B618 was only able to push around 60-70mbps on internal with my MTN phone sim in it.

MrFLTE

Hi All, I ordered the FLTE uncapped deal on Monday this week, they still have not delivered the sim and router. Yesterday I got an email saying I need to pay the upfront cost of R999, however I did this when I ordered the deal. Got in contact with supersonic support and they said I need to send a proof of payment(A screenshot of my banking app was enough). Did that and still no feedback from them. Anyone else having this issue?

grootgeel

Hi all. any news on download speeds? I am so worried about speeds. I have the Telkom 1TB deal, but I cannot get speeds higher than 15mb/s. I had supersonic and the speed was great (average 100mb/s) Do you people think the speed will be the same with the uncapped deal?

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming
Hi all. any news on download speeds? I am so worried about speeds. I have the Telkom 1TB deal, but I cannot get speeds higher than 15mb/s. I had supersonic and the speed was great (average 100mb/s) Do you people think the speed will be the same with the uncapped deal?
Yeah same network, no speed limits.

William1102

Can anyone if they have a better router than the b612 compare the two speed wise

Family member doubled his speed on b618

STORMERSFAN

Expert Member
welp, I think it's safe to assume Afrihost isn't taking part this year, pity because I don't really want to hop another ISP. I'll be prepping for purchase on the 1st with Supersonic then.
Yip I confirmed with AfriMan.. They aren't doing anything for bf:(

moedawood

Anyone knows if usage updates real time? Got mine on Wednesday and from then till now it shows 4GB used. I know I used more than that. Anyone else noticed this?

moedawood

I cancelled my 100GB+100GB in the 4th month of my month to month contract, and I had to pay a claw back amount of R1527 and I had to return the modem.
This doesn’t make sense. The claw back is for the modem. So if you are returning the modem, why did you pay a claw back? There’s no contract. Only the rental of the modem for 24 months.

grootgeel

This doesn’t make sense. The claw back is for the modem. So if you are returning the modem, why did you pay a claw back? There’s no contract. Only the rental of the modem for 24 months.
Received the final account and it showed the claw back amount. I paid the full amount and then a week later received a phone call to inform me that a courier company is going to collect the modem from me. They came 4 days later and got the modem from me. 2 Days ago I received a sms to inform me that an amount of R138 went off my bank account for Supersonic. I phoned them yesterday to ask what this R138 is for and the person told me there was an outstanding amount on the claw back, although I paid the account in full. I did not argue with the person, so I just left it. The contract came to an end last month and I'm still paying.

HoosenE

Received the final account and it showed the claw back amount. I paid the full amount and then a week later received a phone call to inform me that a courier company is going to collect the modem from me. They came 4 days later and got the modem from me. 2 Days ago I received a sms to inform me that an amount of R138 went off my bank account for Supersonic. I phoned them yesterday to ask what this R138 is for and the person told me there was an outstanding amount on the claw back, although I paid the account in full. I did not argue with the person, so I just left it. The contract came to an end last month and I'm still paying.

These kind of cancellations issue makes me reluctant to sign up

moedawood

Spoke with support. My portal is the issue. It’s only showing night data, not anytime data. Very weird. Anyone else having a similar issue?

Inn3rs3lf

Expert Member
Anyone else disconnected at all? For some reason today it just disconnected. My WebAfrica is running fine, so it isn't MTN in the area...

Tried updating to auto, and manual for towers and whatnot, same issue.