The official supersonic R999 Uncapped feedback!

ItherNiT

Any of you guys know where I can get the B618? Seems to be a stock shortage/end-of-life situation.

Crumbl0x

Any of you guys know where I can get the B618? Seems to be a stock shortage/end-of-life situation.
There's plenty second-hand for good prices in great condition, new routers are daylight robbery imo and because they never get neglected like other electronics there's rarely a reason to worry over them. You can peep Carbonite if you need seller integrity too

ErRoR_nAiK

Ordered and paid yesterday. Have not heard anything from them yet.

Any idea how far from the tower you are?
@Swingblade be sure that the status in that CRM page changed after you paid. Even with me paying via credit card it didn't reflect and I had to send them proof of payment.
I sent it to them on WhatsApp and they updated the order status immediately. This was on Saturday and I got the notification that my router/sim is being delivered today.

Crumbl0x

Yes it does... just unclip the white panel thingy.... But in my case, when I tried an external antenna on my b612 I actually get worse speed with external antenna, then internal... do not know why.
Most likely because when you clip an antenna on, especially something from Poynting, you lose the 4x4 MIMO CA that's available with internal antennas and you're benefitting from using the best of towers around you. The external ones are usually only great if you are far away from towers where CA won't be effective but that's also always not the case too, cavedog explained that better.

ItherNiT

Ugh need to reactive my facebook account :(

The ones or carb are all being bought up fast

ghostRgg

Expert Member
The hell are the external antennas on the B612.

I cant find anything anywhere :/

Edit: oh you actually have to pull the wje cover off.

20201201_133301.jpg

Crumbl0x

Damn not a great first impression, the link to pay the upfront activation fee doesn't work and the portal page seems to be down or times out indefinitely. Tech support time.
Phoned again, they didn't receive my POP at first but it's all good now, hoping for a delivery by the end of the week at least

Swingblade

Phoned again, they didn't receive my POP at first but it's all good now, hoping for a delivery by the end of the week at least
Also had to phone them now and asked if they got my proof of payment. Told the agent where i sent it as instructed by another agent. He found it after some searching and said he is sending it on now. Not a good start at all.

ErRoR_nAiK

Got mine today and it amazing! This is what I am getting out of my B618-22d

Screenshot 2020-12-01 171612.png

During the day it averaged ~40Mbps and after 5PM it shot up to 70Mbps.
The upload varies wildly but I am not that concerned.

ultimatebas

Applied online last night for the uncapped deal. No email to make payment has come called in apparently still processing anyone had similar problems