The Official Xiaomi Thread

ands45

Mi Note 10 Lite is VERY VERY tempting. It just doesnt have expandable storage which was one of the deciding features for me as I see Giztop only has the 64gb varient and 64gb isnt that much. Other than that, it has everything else.

Whaaaaat... that price is crazy. I also doubt they have have stock. Most likely forgot to update their site
Agree on the storage, it is the reason my wife went for the mi 10 lite over the mi note 10 lite as the 64gb could be limiting.

ands45

Mi Note 10 Lite is VERY VERY tempting. It just doesnt have expandable storage which was one of the deciding features for me as I see Giztop only has the 64gb varient and 64gb isnt that much. Other than that, it has everything else.

Whaaaaat... that price is crazy. I also doubt they have have stock. Most likely forgot to update their site
I have never ordered from here so don't know anything about them - but they have the 128gb https://www.dx.com/p/xiaomi-mi-note...ion-eu-plug-2731146/2279580.html#.X60juGgzaHs

FoxFire675

Not sure what you looking to spend but why not rather go for the Mi 10 Lite https://www.giztop.com/xiaomi-mi-10-lite-global.html Should be about 6k all in with delivery and customs
Dude! Giztop has the Mi CC9 which is almost identical to the Mi 9 Lite!

Only difference is that the mi 9 lite supports additional FDD LTE Bands B1,2,3,4,5,7,8,20,28 TDD B38, 40.
The CC9 supports FDD-LTE: B1/B3/B5/B8.

Will this make a difference for SA?

ands45

Dude! Giztop has the Mi CC9 which is almost identical to the Mi 9 Lite!

Only difference is that the mi 9 lite supports additional FDD LTE Bands B1,2,3,4,5,7,8,20,28 TDD B38, 40.
The CC9 supports FDD-LTE: B1/B3/B5/B8.

Will this make a difference for SA?
I'm no expert on those things so can't really say hey

enerdude

Expert Member
Any recommendations for an app that will record whatsapp? I still have a Mi 8 which obviously comes with a recorder for normal voice calls but are looking into recording my whatsapp calls. Only tried one or two apps but recording was not very consistent or too low volume when it did record.

ABU

Any one else suffering from the bug of the speaker suddenly not working during calls on the Redmi Note 9 Pro?

I just bought a new phone from MIA and it is giving this problem.
MIUI 12 hasn't sorted it out either.

Any experiences with returns of faulty phones to MIA?

CamiKaze

Honorary Master
Anyone want to help me pick out the parts for a Xiaomi Mi6on Alibaba or any other site please?
Struggling to figure out or find the specific products.
I need a new screen, back cover and frame.

rodga

Honorary Master
Anyone want to help me pick out the parts for a Xiaomi Mi6on Alibaba or any other site please?
just get a note 8 or something to replace it

rodga

Honorary Master
I wanted to give the phone to my mom.
Maybe a new phone will be cheaper than the parts of this phone, sadly.
maybe not cheaper, but the chance of messing it up is quite high if you havent done this sort of thing before.

Old_Liver

Here are some spares for the Mi 6. Frames, screens, back covers, etc.

I've ordered a sim card tray here before with no issues.

enerdude

Expert Member
I have a mi 8 lite (MIUI 12.0.3 and android 10) and the built in recording app works fine. I need another app to record whatsapp calls though. Tried one or 2 but it seems to record some times and other times not. Also it seems to interfere with the built in MIUI recorder in that the calls gets corrupted.

Has anyone ever tried recording normal calls as well as whatsapp calls? I guess one would have to disable the MIUI recorder and use a seperate app to record both?

Brute

Anybody know if the Redmi Note 9 sold on Takealot have NFC, the MIA website mentions that it have but is market depended,

Dave

Honorary Master
Anybody know if the Redmi Note 9 sold on Takealot have NFC, the MIA website mentions that it have but is market depended,

From what I've read you'd need to ask what model it is, model M2003J15SG should have NFC and M2003J15SS doesn't have NFC.