The Olympic Thread of "Go Team South Africa!"

Garson007

Honorary Master
5th between nations at the relay. Not too bad. Needed some better coaching though. The first guy overswam the first length.

McT

The Humble Scot!
5th between nations at the relay. Not too bad. Needed some better coaching though. The first guy overswam the first length.
They were lying 3rd in the first bit, but fell away quickly after that. Pity.

Looks like France surprised everyone with their win?

McT

The Humble Scot!
Team.SA are 13th overall with the gold medal from Cameron.

McT

The Humble Scot!
Le Clos into semis is great news. What are his chances of making the finals?

Ockie

Resident Lead Bender
YES!!!! Le Clos 2nd in his semi final. When is the final?????????????????????????????????????????????

McT

The Humble Scot!
What a great swim by the lad. And to finish so strongly. He.must have a shot at bronze or silver. Surely?

Ockie

Resident Lead Bender
What a great swim by the lad. And to finish so strongly. He.must have a shot at bronze or silver. Surely?
I hope so! He was second over all according to his time out of both semi's

Ockie

Resident Lead Bender
What the hell is up with these swimmers walking out with these massive headphones on their head? It looks f@kken vertraag! If you must listen to something to calm the neves use discreet little earphones for gods sakes! If i were their coach I would bitch slap them!

Hamster

Resident Rodent
What the hell is up with these swimmers walking out with these massive headphones on their head? It looks f@kken vertraag! If you must listen to something to calm the neves use discreet little earphones for gods sakes! If i were their coach I would bitch slap them!
Maybe it's got something to do with them not wanting to plug their ears before they get in the water. Or it could be that the sound is BETTA!

Ockie

Resident Lead Bender
Maybe it's got something to do with them not wanting to plug their ears before they get in the water. Or it could be that the sound is BETTA!
Well...perhaps I am just turning into a old fuddy duddy...but it looks fcking stupid. Everytime one of them walks out with it I am scared they gonna stop in front of the spectators and tell a Yo Mamma So Fat joke gangsta style. urg. :mad: