The other Auschwitz, any truth to this ?

etienne_marais

Executive Member
From "
Henry Morton Stanley School of Christian Journalism
FB Page:

Visiting Poland in 1990, I heared from the Principal of a Theological Seminary in Poland, that more Christians died in Auschwitz than Jews. I was quite surprised to hear him say so. He pointed out that the Nazis ran Auschwitz for less than five years, but the Communists ran Auschwitz for ten years after the War.
“The Soviet’s never liberated anyone!” He declared.

He was disgusted at news reports speaking about the 45th anniversary of " the liberation of Auschwitz".
He recalled how his family lived close by and while he was too young to remember much of what happened during the War years, he does distinctly remember, as a young person, seeing vast numbers of Christians being herded into Auschwitz by the Soviet NKVD and KGB and that the smoke stacks of the chimneys worked overtime throughout Stalin’s years.

At that time I was also shown a memorial to the Katyn Forest Massacre. I expressed surprise that they attributed this atrocity to the Soviets. All of our history books claimed that the Germans had killed the Polish officers in the Katyn Forest. “That’s war time propaganda!” they declared. The Poles always knew that it was the Russians who had murdered the over 20,000 Polish officers, the cream of the leadership of Poland in 1940. “Most people forget that Stalin’s Russia invaded Poland from the East at the same time as Hitler’s Germany invaded Poland from the West.”

The Katyn Forest Massacre took place in the Soviet zone of operations. Even Gorbachev, later, had to admit that Katyn was a Soviet atrocity, even though for decades it had been wrongly attributed to Germany.
Not that the Allies didn’t know who was responsible, but it was convenient war time propaganda to deflect attention from their incredibly evil ally of Stalin’s Russia. Even so the Nuremberg Trials wrongly attributed the Katyn massacre to Germany.
As the 900 page Black Book of Communism book documents, the greatest holocaust of the 20th century was the Soviet and Red Chinese Communist Holocausts targeting Christians.

[Katyn Video @
]
Whatever the case may be, blind anti-Semitism is not the answer.

etienne_marais

Executive Member
Who would think it would be?
Nazis and other anti-Semites. Digging deeper into history and considering both sides of the story as opposed to mainstream interpretation and indoctrination partially led me down a path of anti-Semitism myself at a stage.

MirageF1

Expert Member
+1 for your honesty ( at least )

Hope you now have seen the error of your ways and the power of misconceptions towards evil...and attempt to counter any anti semitism you personally come across in whatever way you can.

MirageF1

Expert Member
The Katyn massacre is well documented to have been perpetrated by the Soviets.

I have a close friend who is a Pole. Understandably he is incensed at the Soviet leaderships still covering up and justifying/minimalizing of the horrific event. Refusal to accept true responsibility.

etienne_marais

Executive Member
+1 for your honesty ( at least )

Hope you now have seen the error of your ways and the power of misconceptions towards evil...and attempt to counter any anti semitism you personally come across in whatever way you can.
I have already resolved that should an occasion for whatever reason surfaces I would help Jews, with a priority for Christians if forced to choose (first from own ranks and then from any other background). Having said that, there is no turning back from denouncing the likes of Karl Marx and others that actually opened the abyss for their own.

scudsucker

Executive Member
I have already resolved that should an occasion for whatever reason surfaces I would help Jews, with a priority for Christians if forced to choose (first from own ranks and then from any other background).
Thank the lord you are not at all bigoted and biased towards your own religion.

I'm sure Jesus would have done the same.

etienne_marais

Executive Member
I'm sure the Jews will not mind being treated as second class. You christians are god's chosen people, after all.
No need for second class in Christian society. As for the prioritization, it is only natural, such as taking care of yourself to be able to take care of your family, then extended family, then others.

scudsucker

Executive Member
I think Jesus had a thing or two to say on the matter of treating everyone equally.

Did you skip that part of bible study?

In any case the gospel truth was written in Galatians 3:28, apparently:

"There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus."

etienne_marais

Executive Member
I think Jesus had a thing or two to say on the matter of treating everyone equally.

Did you skip that part of bible study?
Waaay off topic, but no, it is not the neo-Marxist Frankfurt-School coexist type of equality.
" There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus. "

scudsucker

Executive Member
No neo-Marxist Frankfurt School equality here: etienne_marais is solely and indisputably able to interpret the gospel truth as written by the hand of god.

Surprisingly enough, it conforms to etienne_marais' rather small and bigoted world view. Who would have guessed?

etienne_marais

Executive Member
No neo-Marxist Frankfurt School equality here: etienne_marais is solely and indisputably able to interpret the gospel truth as written by the hand of god.

Surprisingly enough, it conforms to etienne_marais' rather small and bigoted world view. Who would have guessed?
You seem a bit low on the tolerance scale yourself.

scudsucker

Executive Member
Sorry about that.

It helps that I do not espouse a religion that claims to be tolerant while pushing a racist agenda (your Farm Murders thread) or openly suggesting another religion is secondary to yours (this thread) because by not doing so I am not exposing myself and my belief system as crass hypocrisy.

As to the original point, no, there is no truth to "the other Auschwitz" claims you are asking about. Frankly, this smells like holocaust denialism, or a best an attempt to minimalise or legitimize the holocaust.

Last edited:

etienne_marais

Executive Member
Sorry about that.

It helps that I do not espouse a religion that claims to be tolerant while pushing a racist agenda (your Farm Murders thread) or openly suggesting another religion is secondary to yours (this thread) because by not doing so I am not exposing myself and my belief system as crass hypocrisy.

As to the original point, no, there is no truth to "the other Auschwitz" claims you are asking about. Frankly, this smells like holocaust denialism, or a best an attempt to minimalise or legitimize the holocaust.
And more to come. Truth is truth. The Bible makes it clear that an untruth must not pass your lips. There are different angles to affairs, and you are right that crass racism is prevalent in some who oppose farm attacks. Such is not my intention. I denounce lies around historical entailment and intention just like I condemn the torture of Stevo Biko. Regarding the holocaust I have my doubts about the six million figure as it was used in a New York Times publication (letter) prior to WWII in Russian context. I can however see something bad having happened (whether 4000 or 40 million victims, Jews and others) in Germany with the zeal of the time and organizations like the pagan Thule Society topped with a seemingly pagan-originating 'blood-and-soil faith'. Likewise I denounce a lack of patriotism and loyalty. Studying Marxism and its tremendous evil however also gives balance and insight to what happened and what is happening now, especially to Christians (and religious Jews) as target.

Last edited:

Milano

Honorary Master
It is apparent that it is too easy to be led down paths while living in a thick religious fundamentalist fog.

Techne

Honorary Master
It is apparent that it is too easy to be led down paths while living in a thick religious fundamentalist fog.
Wow, that is terribly anti-Semitic towards religious Jews/followers of the Talmud!

Swa

Honorary Master
The world on both sides worry too much about Jews. Some regimes killed way more people. How does that count as anything other than genocide?