The PC Build Thread

elf_lord_ZC5

Honorary Master
Got tracking number for my RAM, so hopefully tomorrow if it is not too much effort for Dawn Wing to deliver it, I "should" have it , and can start my spare parts computer, that is still going to cost me a considerable amount before I am done.

Last edited:

Choppie81

I don’t mind if a company takes a few days longer than they normally indicate due to the circumstances. But when you order something and you can’t get an answer from them via email or they’re phone is on an answering machine stating they can’t answer then it makes me wonder h
Got tracking number for my RAM, so hopefully tomorrow if it is not too much effort for Dawn Wing to deliver it, I "should" have it , and can start my spare parts computer, that is still going to cost me a considerable amount before I am done.

I've had my Dawn Wing tracking number now since Tuesday... been stuck at WRD coming from CPT... don't know when to expect it.

elf_lord_ZC5

Honorary Master
I don’t mind if a company takes a few days longer than they normally indicate due to the circumstances. But when you order something and you can’t get an answer from them via email or they’re phone is on an answering machine stating they can’t answer then it makes me wonder h

I've had my Dawn Wing tracking number now since Tuesday... been stuck at WRD coming from CPT... don't know when to expect it.

No I don't mind getting mine a little late either, but then I want to be able to communicate with them, and know what is happening.

Mine still shows Cape Town as well from 19:00 last night. Should now at least be showing Bloemfontein. Will see what the morrow brings.

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming
Payment still not comfirmed for monitor. Maybe they shipped it with gaming chair, lets wait and see.

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming
Yeah il try follow up, but hard to get through to them.

Takealot order shipped, but they did not ship 32gb flash drive which is weird. As they have stock in cpt and jhb.

Choppie81

Did anyone here order anything from PCLinkshop during Lockdown Level5/4 and receive any correspondence from them whatsoever?

runtimDLL

Did anyone here order anything from PCLinkshop during Lockdown Level5/4 and receive any correspondence from them whatsoever?
i ordered a headset on Monday, there was some correspondence only after i emailed. but i feel compared to the other guys, their correspondence isnt that great. can be frustrating since they arent taking calls.

UrBaN963

Honorary Master
Still better due to it's higher thread count, the 3300x is better in gaming due to higher clock speed, but as one reviewer pointed out, you can just over clock the 1600AF to match it.

Fake news. It doesn't match the 3300X even after OC

. CPUs.PNG

Last edited: