The people behind Mirror Trading International

Jamie McKane

MyBroadband Journalist

LinuxMan

Expert Member
Great article, yet some will still be involved as long as they getting paid from member deposits.
The end is near.

Speedster

Honorary Master
This is very contrary to my nature, but I honestly hope this entire crew ends up in jail.

aofafrica

Please let justice be quick.

There will be thousands of new ones that pop up if this one doesn't get nailed hard.

r00igev@@r

Executive Member
Seems like mti is not interested in answering any questions.
And what the hell is "inaccurate at best".
That translates to #myfok you caught me with my pants around my ankles now leave me alone while I think of some good BS to spin the sheep.

_TrXtR_

Expert Member
Yeah have some friends that invested with them. They made so much money it's ridiculous.
And they have already made their initial investments back... so they are just on the automated profit road.

Now I know 'automated trading' is questionable, but if you do allot lower risk small value trades I think it's possible to automate.Now yes the guys that do automated trading is always a scam.
But I kinda think this is the real deal. We will see in time.

Quite funny though, they have literally not broken any laws, in this case they are untouchable.
And really 'Anonymous ZA'? Ag cant they be more original than hat?

Speedster

Honorary Master
Yeah have some friends that invested with them. They made so much money it's ridiculous.
And they have already made their initial investments back... so they are just on the automated profit road.

Now I know 'automated trading' is questionable, but if you do allot lower risk small value trades I think it's possible to automate.Now yes the guys that do automated trading is always a scam.

Quite funny though, they have literally not broken any laws, in this case they are untouchable.
They have broken about 1000 laws, including theft and fraud. As have your friends. I'm not sure I'd be boasting about having friends who are shameless thieves.

r00igev@@r

Executive Member

And I suppose Willie Breedt i being measured for an orange jump suit because he also broken no laws.
MTI is an illegal ponzi scheme and irrational cult.

gam3jaxx

Brilliant Anonymous ZA!!! I played around with Bitcoin a bit, and yeah I got caught with the whole scam they ran with that "Steven (Cheri) Twain thing. Apparently there is now a 3rd class action against them pretty sure they used the money from the BTC global thing. Interesting to see how they are able to run the same scam twice, but yeah great to see the info.

Clear sign of narcasistic behaviour, hundreds of thousands of people invested pension funds, took money from their homes etc.

It was absolutely incredible how these idiots got away squeaky clean the first time.

_TrXtR_

Expert Member
And I suppose Willie Breedt i being measured for an orange jump suit because he also broken no laws.
MTI is an illegal ponzi scheme and irrational cult.

I hear your feelings, but I am yet to see the actual victims, criminal charges and result of prosecution.
Dont get me wrong, I'm not gonna invest with them, I think good chance it is a scam.... but

I have not seen the scam yet. I'm fine with waiting...