The plan to force South African ISPs to have black ownership

Milano

Honorary Master
Oh it won't be a tax revolt but a full revolt. Not that that's what I'm want but what I fear will be the end result if the ANC continues with the current trend.
Unlikely. The water temperature is constantly checked and the temperature is very carefully increased in such a way so as to avoid premature boiling.

quovadis

Executive Member
Nowhere does it say that if a contractor has one customer that they are deemed as an employee and the company has to pay over the tax on an IRP5
There are statutory tests though which apply which consist of numerous factors which would determine whether or not a company would thus have to submit IRP5's etc.

kolaval

Executive Member
Is government going to do this in any case? Yes.
Are we going to do anything about it?
No

Have they raised taxes yet again?
Yes
Did we do anything about that?
No

Are they going to continue to bail out SAA, raise taxes, force TV licenses somehow, blame whites and run every SOE into the ground?
Yes.
Are we going to anything about any of this?
No.

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
Is government going to do this in any case? Yes.
Are we going to do anything about it?
No

Have they raised taxes yet again?
Yes
Did we do anything about that?
No

Are they going to continue to bail out SAA, raise taxes, force TV licenses somehow, blame whites and run every SOE into the ground?
Yes.
Are we going to anything about any of this?
No.

What can be constitutionally done about it? Nothing, and the reason is simple, the minority position in this country isn't protected as set out in a Constitutional Democracy. What did happen was that the ruling class rebalanced the rights held by the minorities to best address restitution in their idea and ideal. From the social perspective, the 'allies' are using this to their advantage whilst those oppose are losing their voice and to a large degree their identity.

I am sure this thread is observed, the reaction witnessed here must prove to be quite entertaining.

The choice to leave is always available though it isn’t an option openly accessible.