The pro Jab Scientist on the forum

jucedupp

I'd be careful there. You're straying into a "funny" area.
No man. I don't mean it like that. I mean genetic variations exist in populations. Just that. That is why people native to Somalia look very different from people native to Kenya - which is right next door. For example, some populations are highly affected by sickle cell anemia, whilst others just can't get it. I was positing that this might be that kind of thing.

HunterNW

Honorary Master
Have you noticed how the media hype changed from the start of covid to now?
In the beginning it was made clear that severe cases are rare. 1% then 3% then 5%.

Now the media just says "here is a high risk of hospitalisation and death"
Woopdy fken doo. Those stats did not change.

What i also like is that in the beginning it was joked about that a car accident counts as a covid death, but now its common place. Cancer, trauma, other disease, murder. If you had covid while you died of something else, it goes onto the stats.

They are manipulating the stats. And majority is just eating it up and going into mass psychosis. The world is ending... oooooooo my mama se bed in die hospitaal gaan gevat word. Brand hom dood!
A co-workers friend died over the weekend. Ulcer burst, then a heart attack after the operation and finally a massive heart attack. Wonder if that will also be a covid stat.

jucedupp

LOL, welcome to the other side
The fact that there hasn't been enough time yet, does NOT indicate that we should do nothing. What we can do is extrapolate the data from the science of vaccination in general. And that CLEARLY indicates that vaccination technology is not harmful in a statistically significant manner, in the long term. Covid vaccinations do not use different or unknown tech.

You see this entire argument would not have existed AT ALL if it were not for an intentionally falsified study by a faker, that claimed that vaccines cause autism. Andrew Wakefield claimed he found a link between autism and the MMR vaccine. MMR stands for measles, mumps, and rubella. It was a tiny study, just 12 people.
Investigators later discovered Dr. Wakefield had fudged his data. The paper was retracted and Wakefield lost his medical license.

jucedupp

In the beginning it was made clear that severe cases are rare. 1% then 3% then 5%.

What i also like is that in the beginning it was joked about that a car accident counts as a covid death, but now its common place. Cancer, trauma, other disease, murder. If you had covid while you died of something else, it goes onto the stats.

They are manipulating the stats. And majority is just eating it up and going into mass psychosis. The world is ending... oooooooo my mama se bed in die hospitaal gaan gevat word. Brand hom dood!

Do you have verifiable, credible evidence for the claim that non-Covid deaths are being counted as Covid deaths?

Paulsie

Expert Member
No man. I don't mean it like that. I mean genetic variations exist in populations. Just that. That is why people native to Somalia look very different from people native to Kenya - which is right next door. For example, some populations are highly affected by sickle cell anemia, whilst others just can't get it. I was positing that this might be that kind of thing.
Got ya!!!

Gyre

Expert Member

Remember how you felt when you had the vaccination?

Fever ran 40 for 6 hours. Started 2 hours after the shot. Up and down. Severe body aches. When fever broke the vomiting started. Lasted about 8 hours followed by fainting.

Body aches are gone 72 hours later. Nausea is gone. Heart palpitations still ongoing. Fainting, unable to perform normal activities such as walking without my heart rate going up to 170bpm

Sitting on 96 hours now after receiving the vaccine. Will probably fcking die soon. Better than not being able to go about day to day life.

I should mention i was running 7km a every second day, and cycling 20km and boxing 10 min 3 times a week.

Resting heart pre vaccine was 55. Resting heart rate post vaccine 85.

Bpm waking was 75. Post vaccine 140 - 175

Did you want to go to the hospital at any point?

Nanfeishen

Executive Member

Except the one stat they cannot manipulate and that is conveniently constantly ignored is that of recoveries.
It should be the only stat that counts , not cases , not deaths (those are inevitable with each and every new or emerging disease).
Recoveries are what matters if we are to move forward and away from this constant cr@p.
Whatever it takes to ensure speady recovery.
Trying to stop transmissions is like trying to block a sieve from leaking water with your fingers , it just doesnt work.
If anything , the past year and half has shown that, yet we go around and around in circles thinking that strategy works. It hasnt.

_Dog

Remember how you felt when you had the vaccination?

Did you want to go to the hospital at any point?

In my opinion .... whatever you do - don't go to hospital ..... I would rather die at home than put my foot in there.

Between Clexane, midazolam, morhine, remdesivir, cortizone etc. I would rather take my chances at home .....

SeRpEnT

Executive Member

Watse kak praat jy? Sous?

s0lar

Expert Member
The fact that there hasn't been enough time yet, does NOT indicate that we should do nothing. What we can do is extrapolate the data from the science of vaccination in general.
Yep, and we could extrapolate without any backing data the earth is flat, gotcha.

Daveogg

Expert Member
In my opinion .... whatever you do - don't go to hospital ..... I would rather die at home than put my foot in there.

Between Clexane, midazolam, morhine, remdesivir, cortizone etc. I would rather take my chances at home .....
Awesome one less to worry about.

BBSA

Honorary Master
@jucedupp is not a good ambassador for the vaxxed. I don't want to get vaccinated if I'm going to become Cognitive impairment.

Daveogg

Expert Member
Except the one stat they cannot manipulate and that is conveniently constantly ignored is that of recoveries.
It should be the only stat that counts , not cases , not deaths (those are inevitable with each and every new or emerging disease).
Recoveries are what matters if we are to move forward and away from this constant cr@p.
Whatever it takes to ensure speady recovery.
Trying to stop transmissions is like trying to block a sieve from leaking water with your fingers , it just doesnt work.
If anything , the past year and half has shown that, yet we go around and around in circles thinking that strategy works. It hasnt.
Aren't recoveries = cases - current infected - deaths?

The only stat that I think counts is number of covid admissions to hospital as a percentage of total beds available.
How about something nice and transparent on a district basis.
>50% Bed Occupancy with Covid - Level 5 lockdown
30-50% Occupancy Level 4
10-30% Occupancy Level 2
<10% Occupancy Do whatever you want.

Then if you happen to live with a bunch of ****heads, who keep getting admitted to hospital, you are going to be locked down. If for whatever reason your community is not getting admitted to hospital, great.

Seven_Nine_Eight

From what I can gather (see figure) from the data from the UK it looks like the Delta variant is at least 9x less lethal for unvaccinated people compared to the unvaccinated people that had the Alpha variant.
COVID.png

This is excellent news. The UK is currently experiencing a Delta variant wave of infections so it is reasonable to expect 9x less deaths in the unvaccinated. With the vaccinated we should see 9x less fatalities or more (much more) in vaccinated people.

Peak deaths per day in the previous Alpha variant wave was around 1280 deaths per day.
The current deaths per day during the Delta variant wave is around 106.

Spizz

Goat Botherer
I fancy my chances as a young healthy adult, for people my age group the rate is already low even more so if you are not obese.

Quite a gamble to take with your life, but you do you. I'd say good luck but I really don't give two fscks how you selfish people get on.