The pro Jab Scientist on the forum

Spizz

Goat Botherer
I wonder how many zealots are Pfizered? I read those spikey proteins don't stay at the injection spot as designed, getting beyond the brain-blood barrier and into the ovaries of some people, aggravating their zealotness.

Has 'zealot' now replaced 'MSM' as your word of the week?

JohnStarr

Executive Member
Answered, if Kellog's funds a study and its gonna make @Nereus77 poop more regularly his clearly in no matter who is the beneficiary of the study. The oke is clearly constipated, emotionally and otherwise. :ROFL:
Better to have a constipated colon than thinking with some of the tripe delivered above...

Splinter

Honorary Master
Would you prefer I use the word "threesome"? Like, you, me and @Splinter? First one to break eye contact should...we'll think of a punishment when we get to it.

I'm vaccinated, so you're safe with me...

Are you plastered again? Not gay, and you don't meet standards even if I was :)

Nereus77

Answered, if Kellog's funds a study and its gonna make @Nereus77 poop more regularly his clearly in no matter who is the beneficiary of the study. The oke is clearly constipated, emotionally and otherwise. :ROFL:
I'm battling to see the point of this post other than your weird attempt at a poop joke....

Daveogg

Expert Member
:ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:

I take it you think the easter bunny exists too?

Take your myths to the kiddies play area.
Your take on "long covid" is interesting, but ignorant.

Long covid is an colloquial term for a number of distinct post viral syndromes that are particularly associated with infection with the SARS CoV2 virus.
As you are a cyclist I will presume you have some understanding of cardiovascular physiology? Let me enlighten you on one of these syndromes you may find interesting.

Postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS) is an abnormality of the autonomic nervous system, causing a labile blood pressure, tachycardia, dizzyness, presyncopy etc. It is well correlated post viral infection in particular post covid. Why should this be? Well you accept that a majority of people describe loss or altered smell and taste? Well that is caused by a neuropathy of the 1st Cranial Nerve. So a neuropathy of the 10th Cranial nerve ie the vagus nerve is by definition an autonomic neuropathy and will cause POTS.

Just as the majority of people describe loss of taste and smell, the majority will have a tachycardia, labile blood pressure etc in the acute illness. Just as the majority of people will recover their taste and smell over a few weeks the majority will recover their autonomic nervous system over a few weeks.

However just as some people are complaining that their taste and smell is taking months to recover, so some people are suffering from POTS for an extended period.

Imagine a resting heart rate of 90, getting up to go to the toilet and your heart rate accelerating to 120 or 130.

The interesting point is as a fair number of people now wear heart rate monitors, I have compared garmin files pre and post Covid and it is startling.

Daveogg

Expert Member
I get that the pro-vaccine zealots successfully managed to lump the unvaccinated & vaccine-hesitant people together with the stalwart anti-vax group.

How does a vaccinated person distance themselves from the pro-vaccination zealots?
Shame so keen to rebel, just not brave enough too?

Paulsie

Expert Member
Why the belief that the long term effects of covid will be less severe than possible long term effects of a vaccine?
It's about risk assessment. The chance of me personally dying is less than 1%. It can possibly happen, but it's unlikely.

As for long term effects of vaccine, there is zero knowledge.

It is less risky for me to work with <1% than an unknown.

Reactions: rh1

Paulsie

Expert Member
Thing is though,your example is a deactivated actual virus vaccine - where the virus wasn't deactivated. So the side-effects were the disease itself. The popular vaccines at the moment are the mRNA ones primarily,so 0 chance that issue occurring. In fact the primary sources of issues (contamination,virus itself) are largely eliminated in the case of mRNA
Not even the fact that it seems a large % of anticovidjabbers are worried that the "new" vaccines got rushed,but are quite happy with the century-old virus-injection that actually has had confirmed issues per your citation

Also it's been a year since the mRNA vaccines became broadly available,would you like to put down a number for WHEN exactly you'd deem a fake-protein-printer to be safe when the mRNA itself dissipates in weeks?
mRNA itself is not the issue. The system is.
Yes, polio was an active virus, but there were others:
- vaccine contaminated with simian virus (1955)
- swine flu pulled in 1976 (gbs syndrome)
- rotavirus vaccine pulled 1999 (kids intussuseption -no idea what that is)

That's just those that were pulled. AFTER they had been approved by the FDA.

These things do get picked up and ironed out in the end, but it takes time.

Last edited:

Supersoaker

Expert Member
To be honest I'm so sick of this vax/antivax kak, if people don't want to get vaccinated then leave them alone, unfortunately you cannot force people to allow you entry to certain places so that's something you'll just have to live with for now.

At what point do we draw the line?
  • Should we have people restrained and forcefully inject the vaccine into their bodies?
  • Do we just allow people entry regardless of whether they're are vaccinated or not?
All of the random garbage floating around online is just mentally exhausting to deal with, I only check news once a week instead of shoveling down whatever news outlet decides is news worthy.

BBSA

Honorary Master
To be honest I'm so sick of this vax/antivax kak, if people don't want to get vaccinated then leave them alone, unfortunately you cannot force people to allow you entry to certain places so that's something you'll just have to live with for now.

At what point do we draw the line?
  • Should we have people restrained and forcefully inject the vaccine into their bodies?
  • Do we just allow people entry regardless of whether they're are vaccinated or not?
All of the random garbage floating around online is just mentally exhausting to deal with, I only check news once a week instead of shoveling down whatever news outlet decides is news worthy.
You should not post here if you are sick of this vax/antivax kak.

Any case, a vaccinated person should not really care if someone else is vaccinated or not.

Reactions: rh1

Daveogg

Expert Member
mRNA itself is not the issue. The system is.
Yes, polio was an active virus, but there were others:
- vaccine contaminated with simian virus (1955)
- swine flu pulled in 1976 (gbs syndrome)
- rotavirus vaccine pulled 1999 (kids intussuseption -no idea what that is)

That's just those that were pulled. AFTER they had been approved by the FDA.

These things do get picked up and ironed out in the end, but it takes time.
I will add dengvaxia a vaccine against denge.
It's complicated but in unexposed people makes primary infection worse.

crocopede

Expert Member
Do you have verifiable, credible evidence for the claim that non-Covid deaths are being counted as Covid deaths?
Its common knowledge?
Its not a state secret.

Its also mandated that any dead person be swabbed for covid. They don't write covid as the cause of death.

The cause of death remains the cause of death. Trauma etc. But if they had covid its added to the stats. Another covid positive person is dead. Add to stats.

Not exactly a secret.

Geoff.D

Honorary Master
I will add dengvaxia a vaccine against denge.
It's complicated but in unexposed people makes primary infection worse.
That was probably the worst one recorded? Thailand I think? And, it took one person to push the authorities to finally act but too late to prevent many kids from being vaccinated and literally doomed to get Denge.

Daveogg

Expert Member
That was probably the worst one recorded? Thailand I think? And, it took one person to push the authorities to finally act but too late to prevent many kids from being vaccinated and literally doomed to get Denge.
Indonesia off the top of my head, and yes pretty much what you said from memory.