The pro Jab Scientist on the forum

azbob

Honorary Master

PsyWulf

Honorary Master
Yes, polio was an active virus, but there were others:
- vaccine contaminated with simian virus (1955)
- swine flu pulled in 1976 (gbs syndrome)
- rotavirus vaccine pulled 1999 (kids intussuseption -no idea what that is)
Let's tackle these examples then:

*Simian virus contamination
Procedural issues,Simian virus cultures used to grow vaccine,this is always a slight risk with culture-grown vaccines - so doesn't affect mRNA

*Swine flu
1-2 extra cases per million people from the general rate of GBS (which is an auto-immune issue,significant portion of affected had prior infections that likely elevated immune responses so not the vaccine itself being the issue) - So doesn't affect mRNA directly,as it's correlatively linked due to immune-response that you'd expect from diseases and vaccines. More cases = more people get it

*Rotavirus:
The intussusception rotavirus link was about as frequent as the heart-muscle inflammation risk if memory serves. Also it's a "weakened virus" vaccine - so doesn't affect mRNA

So what we have so far is why your classic vaccine types were riskier than 0,and ignores the number of lives saved compared to statistically small chances of even slight side effects
Many studies done mention how it's unfortunate that even the slightest risk of anything happening has a compounding negative effect on vaccinations,even with their massive benefits

but it takes time.
Your examples all showed side effects within a short time frame. Still waiting to hear "how long" is long enough before expected side effects?

Fatplant

And then News24 publish this gem:
View attachment 1138264

Once again, creating the belief that the jab will prevent transmission if the virus.
You are creating the belief that the Vaccines bring no benefit in reducing transmission. Whereas the data suggests otherwise.

Data from a recent React study conducted by Imperial College London suggests that fully vaccinated people aged 18 to 64 have about a 49% lower risk of being infected compared with unvaccinated people. The findings also indicated that fully vaccinated people were about half as likely to test positive after coming into contact with someone who had Covid (3.84%, down from 7.23%).

Please look past the catchy headline and read the content. (Or just dispel it as MSM propaganda, no biggie)
https://amp.theguardian.com/world/2...ant-renders-herd-immunity-from-covid-mythical

Gyre

Expert Member
View attachment 1138264

Once again, creating the belief that the jab will prevent transmission if the virus.

They are welcome to their informed right to publish an article

Last edited:

crocopede

Expert Member
View attachment 1138264

Yup. The narrative is become a bit sad really. Misinformation, misleading the general public, using crisis actors on tv. Oh and my personal favorite. Your voice does not matter if you have not been vaccinated. ;)

So sorry for you. You know longer hold value on this earth and we will cast you out. Just ask Abzob and the rest of the zealots here.

Chunk20

Expert Member
Yup. The narrative is become a bit sad really. Misinformation, misleading the general public, using crisis actors on tv. Oh and my personal favorite. Your voice does not matter if you have not been vaccinated. ;)

So sorry for you. You know longer hold value on this earth and we will cast you out. Just ask Abzob and the rest of the zealots here.

Says the crisis actor on the forum not falling for it. All you are here to do is spread misinformation.

Nice try i see you

Spizz

Goat Botherer
View attachment 1138264

See for lambasting "MSM" every 5 minutes, you anti-vaxxers sure do a lot of reading "MSM". Funny thing is, I'm always accused of it, but even I don't read this schitty web site* or any like it. No wonder you lot are so confused.

*To be fair, they might or might not be putting a spin on it, but nothing is incorrect. You crazies just take from it what you want.

Paulsie

Expert Member
Let's tackle these examples then:

*Simian virus contamination
Procedural issues,Simian virus cultures used to grow vaccine,this is always a slight risk with culture-grown vaccines - so doesn't affect mRNA

*Swine flu
1-2 extra cases per million people from the general rate of GBS (which is an auto-immune issue,significant portion of affected had prior infections that likely elevated immune responses so not the vaccine itself being the issue) - So doesn't affect mRNA directly,as it's correlatively linked due to immune-response that you'd expect from diseases and vaccines. More cases = more people get it

*Rotavirus:
The intussusception rotavirus link was about as frequent as the heart-muscle inflammation risk if memory serves. Also it's a "weakened virus" vaccine - so doesn't affect mRNA

So what we have so far is why your classic vaccine types were riskier than 0,and ignores the number of lives saved compared to statistically small chances of even slight side effects
Many studies done mention how it's unfortunate that even the slightest risk of anything happening has a compounding negative effect on vaccinations,even with their massive benefits

Your examples all showed side effects within a short time frame. Still waiting to hear "how long" is long enough before expected side effects?
You're making the mistake of thinking I'm challenging the vaccines. Instead I'm giving you my personal reasoning for not taking them.

I have Mmr, tetanus etc. I had real chickenpox as a kid. I take amti-malaria when traveling to certain regions.

I do not take anti-inflamatories nor antibiotics unless really necessary. Never had the flu vaccine and would never go on statins. So far it has worked quite well.

Lastly, I eat little carbs (except on fruit and veg), which until recently has also been a big no no with the establishment.

As you can see, i chose quite carefully what I do, where and when and do not thing myself as being odd.

Last edited:

Daveogg

Expert Member
That is only applicable to 2 - 5% of the unvaccinated depending if you believe the statistics. Keep it in perspective please.
You are all acting that no vaccine equals hospitalization when in fact it is simply not true. A Very minute portion of unvaccinated will require hospital.
And yet for 50% of the time in the last 14 months more than 50% of general beds in my hospital have been filled with people suffering from one disease, to the detriment of people needing care for other diseases.

How do we resolve this?

Gyre

Expert Member

Do you have examples?

Gyre

Expert Member
Ridiculous. I can imagine you in ICU with doctors rushing about trying to save your life. "Erm, sorry doc, but I'm YouTube qualified. Can I just check online quickly to see what bad side affects this medication has?" :ROFL:

"Excuse me doctor, I believe I know a thing or two about medicine...."