The pro Jab Scientist on the forum

rh1

Expert Member

See for lambasting "MSM" every 5 minutes, you anti-vaxxers sure do a lot of reading "MSM". Funny thing is, I'm always accused of it, but even I don't read this schitty web site* or any like it. No wonder you lot are so confused.

*To be fair, they might or might not be putting a spin on it, but nothing is incorrect. You crazies just take from it what you want.
You lot first accuse us from getting our information from weird sources, saying we should use different sources, now lambast us for reading MSM. You cannot win.

Anyway, part of my method to stay inform is to read MSM and in SA, News24 is probably the biggest.

Since you lot are all about facts and are supposedly objective, why does it upset the lot of you that I simply pointed out that News24 myth debunking article contains a factual misleading entry?

Spizz

Goat Botherer

You lot first accuse us from getting our information from weird sources, saying we should use different sources, now lambast us for reading MSM. You cannot win.

Anyway, part of my method to stay inform is to read MSM and in SA, News24 is probably the biggest.

Since you lot are all about facts and are supposedly objective, why does it upset the lot of you that I simply pointed out that News24 myth debunking article contains a factual misleading entry?

You with your preconceived and biased agenda reads it like that.

To me and everyone else who doesn't think they know better than medical science, the answer is to the question about severe complications, not the spread. It's right there in big bold letters at the top. You can't miss it. And the answer says it doesn't matter a schit what you think, you can still get it and spread it.

So where is the misinformation?

Paulsie

Expert Member
And yet for 50% of the time in the last 14 months more than 50% of general beds in my hospital have been filled with people suffering from one disease, to the detriment of people needing care for other diseases.

How do we resolve this?
Restrict the sale of alcohol? improve policing and teach people how to drive properly? Make processed diets really expensive through taxation?

All so there are actually more beds available when needed?

Unless the hospitals then downsize of course as they cannot operate at half capacity.

crocopede

Expert Member
And yet for 50% of the time in the last 14 months more than 50% of general beds in my hospital have been filled with people suffering from one disease, to the detriment of people needing care for other diseases.

How do we resolve this?
3 options.
Wait for covid to do its thing.
Vaccinate.
Get more beds.

Gyre

Expert Member
3 options.
Wait for covid to do its thing.
Vaccinate.
Get more beds.

You actually make a good point, maybe the anti-vaxxers can help out by contributing beds to the hospitals, whether through financially or beds lying around. At least it is a pro-active approach to helping as opposed to not doing anything.

George Netherby

Expert Member
It's all about levels fella. You fly with the crows, you die with the crows.
Just a wee reminder @Spizz.

But what about those people who don't want your new restrictions?
Those that disagree with you and have their own convictions?
You say they've got it wrong because they don't agree with you
So when the revolution comes you'll have to run them through
You say that revolution will bring freedom for us all
Well freedom just ain't freedom when your back's against the wall

BBSA

Honorary Master
You actually make a good point, maybe the anti-vaxxers can help out by contributing beds to the hospitals, whether through financially or beds lying around. At least it is a pro-active approach to helping as opposed to not doing anything.
I have no problem with this, as long as all the people on a junk food diet do the same.

Any case, I'm not anti-vaxx so not contribution from me.

Chunk20

Expert Member
Just a wee reminder @Spizz.

But what about those people who don't want your new restrictions?
Those that disagree with you and have their own convictions?
You say they've got it wrong because they don't agree with you
So when the revolution comes you'll have to run them through
You say that revolution will bring freedom for us all
Well freedom just ain't freedom when your back's against the wall

So do pedophiles but we don't let them diddle kids.

HunterNW

Honorary Master
I've got two camping beds. Very comfortable.