The pro Jab Scientist on the forum

r00igev@@r

Executive Member
Man, I am thinking of this song:

I get it, you need someone to blame. I am a easy target. I never knew that by exercising my judgement for myself, I had to carry the decisions of my fellow adults. You can understand why I reject that notion.
Your head is so far up your ass that you assume I'm trying to find blame?

No, I am applauding those working to stop the pandemic instead of those that just bark.

If your truly making your own judgements you would keep them personal and confidential. Yet you BS on a public forum in a transparent attempt to influence people. Those people die, now grow a pair and tell people to take the vax.

rh1

Expert Member

No, I am applauding those working to stop the pandemic instead of those that just bark.

If your truly making your own judgements you would keep them personal and confidential. Yet you BS on a public forum in a transparent attempt to influence people. Those people die, now grow a pair and tell people to take the vax.
And yet you still blaming me.

And no, I wont, just as you wont stop spouting your version of BS.

Why dont you grow a pair and just admit you afraid.

rh1

Expert Member

Nothing stopping you from putting your considerations down as to why you went and got the jab, so that "easily influenced readers" can read it to help assist them with making a decision, but, instead no, you insult left, right and centre. It is an open forum, you welcome to state your case.

Edit (40 minutes later): To add, your argument cannot be correct, because, if it is, it means you consider my rationale and decision to be more effective than the pro-jabbers?

Last edited:

BBSA

Honorary Master
Welcome to the internet
I do realise that, but I have been here on MyBB for years. Lots of people here are educated and know fear-mongering, name calling and belittling with not solve anything.

Many of them was actually decent human beings, but it seems they have changed after getting the jab.

The_MAC

Executive Member
I do realise that, but I have been here on MyBB for years. Lots of people here are educated and know fear-mongering, name calling and belittling with not solve anything.

Many of them was actually decent human beings, but it seems they have changed after getting the jab.
Its that pesky AstraZeneca..

DA-LION-619

Honorary Master

Yes and? There only difference is now you’re in the few.

jucedupp

Its common knowledge?
Its not a state secret.

Its also mandated that any dead person be swabbed for covid. They don't write covid as the cause of death.

The cause of death remains the cause of death. Trauma etc. But if they had covid its added to the stats. Another covid positive person is dead. Add to stats.

Not exactly a secret.
Nope. A "common knowledge" argument is logically fallacious. There is no evidence that non-Covid deaths are being marked as covid-related deaths. What your argument sounds like is that non-covid deaths (i.e annual flu) are being marked as Covid related deaths - and I suspect this is on purpose.

jucedupp

Once again, creating the belief that the jab will prevent transmission if the virus.
There is no such belief being created Mr. Strawman. You are willfully misinterpreting what is being said.

1) It will not prevent transmission, but vaccinated persons are significantly less likely than non-vaccinated people to transmit the virus and carry the virus for a lot shorter period. Their viral load is a LOT smaller.

2) The more vaccinated people there are, the less sick people there are to transmit the virus.

In other words, vaccination decreases the vector count significantly enough to be recommended.

Quit playing factless semantics.

rh1

Expert Member
There is no such belief being created Mr. Strawman. You are willfully misinterpreting what is being said.

1) It will not prevent transmission, but vaccinated persons are significantly less likely than non-vaccinated people to transmit the virus and carry the virus for a lot shorter period. Their viral load is a LOT smaller.

2) The more vaccinated people there are, the less sick people there are to transmit the virus.

In other words, vaccination decreases the vector count significantly enough to be recommended.

Quit playing factless semantics.
You jumping through hoops.

Its a myth busting article, it has to be 100% accurate, yes or no?

For me yes, otherwise, you misinforming or pushing an agenda.

If you say, even if its wrong, but because its support my viewpoint I am going to let it slide, that is also a slippery slope.

You are the first to say the science is correct. But dont have a problem if the article is not?

We can disagree about my decision not to get a jab, but we should not on having accurate information

Spizz

Goat Botherer
And yet you still blaming me.

And no, I wont, just as you wont stop spouting your version of BS.

Why dont you grow a pair and just admit you afraid.

You seem to have confused being afraid with thinking logically.

As I said earlier, it's all about levels and by god the more I read the more I think Carl Niehaus might just be the brightest one among you lot.