• You are losing out on amazing benefits because you are not a member. Join for free. Register now.
  • Latest One-Day Giveaway - Win a Google Home Mini Smart Speaker and a Mystery Gadget. Enter Here.

The racism related news articles thread

surface

Expert Member
Why was this Nair guy arrested?
For crimen injuria? He's not guilty of incitement of public violence...
This country ... LOL!
Man. Because if Police didn't arrest him, then there will be countless others filling up this thread with "He would be genocided if he was white" ?

theratman

Executive Member
Not sure why he was arrested either. Seems like BS. Guys an absolute idiot and should be prosecuted but I don't get why he was arrested.

ambroseg1

Executive Member
Who presses charges in a crimen injuria case? The person whose dignity you insulted or does the state decide your dignity has been insulted and press charges whether the "victim" likes it or not?

HunterNW

Expert Member
Who presses charges in a crimen injuria case? The person whose dignity you insulted or does the state decide your dignity has been insulted and press charges whether the "victim" likes it or not?
An action against crimin injuria begins with lodging a complaint against the injuria with your nearest police station. Who lodged the complaint at the police station ?

ambroseg1

Executive Member
An action against crimin injuria begins with lodging a complaint against the injuria with your nearest police station. Who lodged the complaint at the police station ?
I doubt the president pressed charged hence my question. Can I be insulted or have another person's dignity impaired on their behalf to press charges?

f2wohf

Honorary Master
I doubt the president pressed charged hence my question. Can I be insulted or have another person's dignity impaired on their behalf to press charges?
Any civil rights association, political party, aggrieved person can.

The NPA also can do it on its own I think.

Temujin

Expert Member
That is a bit asinine no? How can someone else be offended on my behalf when I am not offended? Makes no sense whatsoever.
What? Thats twitters whole business model:p

But yes, thats how it works, CR can brush it off with a middle finger and a foff xyz... and then someone can open a case against him too... so both haven't been 'offended' by each other and couldn't give a ****, but both are sitting in jail facing charges, cos outside parties decided to be offended on their behalves... :thumbsup: