• You are losing out on amazing benefits because you are not a member. Join for free. Register now.
  • Big Two-Day Giveaway - Win an Amazon Kindle, a Mystery Gadget and Branded Gear. Enter Here.
  • Test your broadband speed and win prizes worth R5,000. Enter here.

The racism related news articles thread

ForceFate

Honorary Master
Would it be so if the child was any other race? Best is to not use certain oversensitive races in any adverts.
But do they trash the business when even the kid's mother, where they are half way around the world, does not see what the fuss is about?
I was responding to the part in bold.

Going back to your post, don't you think the whole country would've been affected (trashed) if it was about race? Closest H&M store to me is only 3km away. I use the store more often than other clothing stores actually. It was business as usual before and after that nationwide closure.

Sollie

Expert Member
I was referring to a small local group of people (who I don't know what to call anymore as words changes meaning overnight at their whim) who decided to take it upon themselves to act as proxy of exception on behalf of people around the world. As such the reference to half way around the world where even the mother saw nothing wrong.

Swa

Honorary Master
I was responding to the part in bold.

Going back to your post, don't you think the whole country would've been affected (trashed) if it was about race? Closest H&M store to me is only 3km away. I use the store more often than other clothing stores actually. It was business as usual before and after that nationwide closure.
No, these "people" pick their targets.