The racism related news articles thread

access

Executive Member
https://omny.fm/shows/the-kieno-kammies-show/north-west-classroom-causes-outrage

"People removing kids from school. When the school becomes 50% black, I don't know if you have noticed when you have too many black kids going to a school, doesnt happen all the time, ooo I better take my kid out of this school. Parkhurst primary school - used to be very..umm..umm.. one way. If you look at it now, it is totally totally different - not a single white kid there "- kieno kammies
a primary school i was in ended up with all students being black, i was there when the first black student joined, some ministers son cool guy cant remember his surname. the school changed completely to a special school never mind just 1 class. drove past there to look, sports fields/courts derelict and there was a guy sweeping the grass with a broom.. wtf

thechamp

Honorary Master
a primary school i was in ended up with all students being black, i was there when the first black student joined, some ministers son cool guy cant remember his surname. the school changed completely to a special school never mind just 1 class. drove past there to look, sports fields/courts derelict and there was a guy sweeping the grass with a broom.. wtf
Drove past your primary school? what sort of fond memories do you have that would make you do that? My memories from primary school are so horrifying that to this day I would not dare drive past it.

Temujin

Expert Member
Rake is broken, it has big holes in it:ROFL:

rietrot

Honorary Master
Now he is going to tell you he has been to Alexandra...
I've been to all of them in and around gauteng. Alex, Daveyton, Timbisa, Mamelodi.... Not sure how that's relevant?

For bonus points I recently delivered a cabinet for a work friend who has a weekend shack in the little sqautercamp called glen marikana