The racism related news articles thread

rietrot

Honorary Master
:ROFL:
Now just to send his children to a township School to show that he is not racist like that Kieno.
Townships schools are shît, everybody knows this. That's why everyone who can sends their kids to the old model C schools. The problem with this is once the township people invade a school in the suburbs they turn it into just another township school.

thechamp

Honorary Master
Townships schools are shît, everybody knows this. That's why everyone who can sends their kids to the old model C schools. The problem with this is once the township people invade a school in the suburbs they turn it into just another township school.
And township people being black people? What happened to all those BEE tenderpreneurs living the high life in the suburbs? And we are not invading anything Rietrot, this is our land, these are our schools, we have every right to be there as much as you do.

Sollie

Expert Member
Tbh, our schooling system remind same a lot of Eskom. Just connect more and more, until it's overloaded, stuff blows up, then appoint a board of inquiry, escalate to govt and others, news has a field day, stuff get's burnt, we end up with less ... a self perpetuating cycle currently in South Africa.

It's spelt: P l a n n i n g
Which requires: L o g i c (and not referring to that other thread)
and: E d u c a t i o n

rietrot

Honorary Master
(1)And township people being black people? (2)What happened to all those BEE tenderpreneurs living the high life in the suburbs? (3)And we are not invading anything Rietrot, this is our land, these are our schools, we have every right to be there as much as you do.
1. Yes mostly. Apparently there's a white township somewhere as well?
2. We, have quite a large number of good hardworking black people in the suburbs who aren't BEE tenderpreneurs. I don't get your questions.
3. Who is this we? Are you a township person? And no. All the schools do not belong to whatever small group you identify with. Schools serve a specific area.

Last edited:

Emjay

Executive Member
I could swear this thread was locked this morning?

actually the Chinese are incredibly racist, but people don't notice so much because their population is so homogenous.
And what the Chinese are doing to its religious population is far, far worse. I am sure in the next few decades we will start hearing of atrocities that were committed against Muslims and Christians.

thechamp

Honorary Master
1. Yes mostly. Apparently there's a white township somewhere as well?
2. We, have quite a large number of good hardworking black people in the suburbs who aren't BEE tenderpreneurs. I don't get your questions.
3. Who is this we? Are you a township person? And no. All the schools do not belong to whatever small group you identify with. Schools serve a specific area.
We is black people Rietrot, it seems you can't even read, what is your excuse since you did not attend a township School?
And we are not invading anything Rietrot, this is our land, these are our schools, we have every right to be there as much as you do.

rietrot

Honorary Master
We is black people Rietrot, it seems you can't even read, what is your excuse since you did not attend a township School?
I didn't accuse all black people of invading suburbs schools, some of them should definitely be there, I only accused some township people of attending(invading) schools outside their own jurisdictions(or whatever you call the area for schools)

So I don't get your general objection on behalf of all black people? Who appointed you their spokesperson anyway?

ForceFate

Honorary Master
I didn't accuse all black people of invading suburbs schools, some of them should definitely be there, I only accused some township people of attending(invading) schools outside their own jurisdictions(or whatever you call the area for schools)

So I don't get your general objection on behalf of all black people? Who appointed you their spokesperson anyway?
You obviously didn't think that post through and are now making an attempt at diversion. Maybe it didn't come out the way you intended. I've seen objective commentary from you before

thechamp

Honorary Master
You obviously didn't think that post through and are now making an attempt at diversion. Maybe it didn't come out the way you intended. I've seen objective commentary from you before
Exactly, Maybe Rietrot should fill the ANC spokesperson Mabe's role while he is sorting out his issues, he is getting very good at this spinning thing.