The racism related news articles thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sollie

Expert Member
They're a bunch of students. They do a lot of stupid stuff for fun. Yes, stupid to most adults but fun to them.

Many here have probably pranked strangers in their student days. Or just played dumb for no reason whatsoever.
No, it was an EFF protest action to get cleaners permanent jobs at the Varsity.

This has become a poster vid for the problems in our country. Some (hello EFF/BLF/ANC) who mess up things and while others who have to fix it.

irBosOtter

Expert Member
Afriforum now using kids to drive their agenda no shame
Those are adults in the video, no kids. Not sure where you see the kids? But yes, a some can be called kids due to their behavior in that video although they are adults.

ForceFate

Honorary Master
No, it was an EFF protest action to get cleaners permanent jobs at the Varsity.

This has become a poster vid for the problems in our country. Some (hello EFF/BLF/ANC) who mess up things and while others who have to fix it.
I don't in any way dispute their affiliation.

Sollie

Expert Member
I don't in any way dispute their affiliation.
You made it off as innocent student fun.
They're a bunch of students. They do a lot of stupid stuff for fun. Yes, stupid to most adults but fun to them.

Many here have probably pranked strangers in their student days. Or just played dumb for no reason whatsoever.
I myself was a student once, a responsible one.

C4Cat

Executive Member
After watching the video, the boy was being a bit insensitive, not sure if racist though, maybe.

Sollie

Expert Member
They're students nevertheless

Of course not all students are irresponsible.
They're also human beings. They're also females. They're also black. They're also fugly (oops). I didn't see student cards nor checked, but I'll give you the benefit. But all that is irrelevant in the context of what they're doing and why.

ForceFate

Honorary Master
They're also human beings. They're also females. They're also black. They're also fugly (oops). I didn't see student cards nor checked, but I'll give you the benefit. But all that is irrelevant in the context of what they're doing and why.
They may also be ACDP members in EFF t-shirts, or ANC or IFP...it's a slippery slope I'm not prepared to walk.

At the face of it, they're students taking part in in a march organised by the EFF. In any event, EFF should've had marshalls making sure the march proceeds in an orderly manner, without any incidents.

Craig

Honorary Master
Believe me your only offence is not singing Kumbaya with the Broederbond, nothing else, if you don't believe me just take your time and see how many of them takes time to call out Lew Skannen on the stuff he posts.
To be consistent ponder et al has to do this as well.

ponder

Honorary Master
Oh piss off, do you ever see me reply to Lew? If I did I would accumulate infractions. I read his post and wonder how people can be that stupid, if you could knock sense into a person with a baseball bat I would be tempted.

So why pick on me, am I one of champs broederbond clan members? When one gets accused of things from opposite sides of things one should probably not worry too much.

thechamp

Honorary Master
It's really not a big deal, it just irritates me when they do that holier than thou thing and descend with insults on someone who has posted something reasonable while ignoring all the hogwash that comes from the members of the Broderbond, but it would no longer be the Broderbond if they turn on each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.