The racism related news articles thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ponder

Honorary Master
It's really not a big deal, it just irritates me when they do that holier than thou thing and descend with insults on someone who has posted something reasonable while ignoring all the hogwash that comes from the members of the Broderbond, but it would no longer be the Broderbond if they turn on each other.
Who did I insult?

C4Cat

Executive Member
Not even going to bother, how you can in anyway pass blame on the white guy is beyond sound reasoning.
Typical.
Oh come now. If you are a professional cleaner and you're protesting, you have to have a mess. That's the point. What's the point of a protest if it doesn't make others uncomfortable and highlight the job they do everyday - cleaning up after other people. They have to show that if they aren't treated properly they won't work and if they don't work, you have a mess on your hands. Some snotty kid comes to intentionally disrupt their protest... Sigh...

Craig

Honorary Master
Oh piss off, do you ever see me reply to Lew? If I did I would accumulate infractions. I read his post and wonder how people can be that stupid, if you could knock sense into a person with a baseball bat I would be tempted.

So why pick on me, am I one of champs broederbond clan members? When one gets accused of things from opposite sides of things one should probably not worry too much.
I laughed at this post, didn't mean just you, I used your name as an example as it was on this page, should'nt have, sorry about that.

But yes, some very unsavoury posts by some gets ignored while the same from the other side gets criticized. Some consistency from some members would be nice.

Edit: for spelling mistakes

Last edited:

Cray

Honorary Master
Oh come now. If you are a professional cleaner and you're protesting, you have to have a mess. That's the point. What's the point of a protest if it doesn't make others uncomfortable and highlight the job they do everyday - cleaning up after other people. They have to show that if they aren't treated properly they won't work and if they don't work, you have a mess on your hands. Some snotty kid comes to intentionally disrupt their protest... Sigh...
Is that in fact what the protest was about?

irBosOtter

Expert Member
What?
OMG lolololol
Dude, making a mess during a protest is sure as fark not the point nor what a protest should be about, ever.

C4Cat

Executive Member
Is that in fact what the protest was about?
Outsourced workers at the University of the Free State (UFS) withdrew their labour today to demonstrate their demand for immediate insourcing of all jobs at the University. Outsourcing is generally cleaners and gardeners

C4Cat

Executive Member
What?
OMG lolololol
Dude, making a mess during a protest is sure as fark not the point nor what a protest should be about, ever.
Of course, you want protests that don't inconvenience you, that way they are easy to ignore.

irBosOtter

Expert Member
Of course, you want protests that don't inconvenience you, that way they are easy to ignore.
I think making a mess just causes people to care less about their actual issues. And there will be zero respect for people making a mess like they do so if they want to be taken seriously they should behave like the adults they are, respect the enviroment, respect everyone else and they in turn would be respected.... and people might just take them seriously then... or that's how I see it.

ponder

Honorary Master
So inconveniencing people, barring them from attending class, work etc, intimidation, violence is an end to justify the means. Sorry but I'm gonna have zero respect for you and your cause in that case.

Last edited:

Sollie

Expert Member
Who did I insult?
Sorry, I think you caught the flack for me calling out some on consistent bs and deliberate flaming. Eventually even the blind spots the repeated tag-teaming.

But then again, I'm an equal opportunity bs-call-outer when it comes to those being deliberately disingenuous, ignoring those beyound redemption, but then again also liking comments even by those I don't normally agree with.

Now just looking for a equal opportunity bruderbund logo as avatar because apparently that equates to realism ;)

schumi

Honorary Master
SABC presenter the victim of alleged racial attack: 'They beat me until I was unconscious'
SABC TV and radio presenter Samora Mangesi says he stopped to help people whose car had broken down, but was allegedly called a "monkey" and beaten up instead.
“On Friday night I was the victim of a racially motivated attack. After stopping to check on a group of young white people whose car had overturned, they called my friends & I ‘monkeys’. When we engaged them on why we were being called such, they beat me up until I was unconscious,” Mangesi claimed in a Twitter thread on Wednesday.

“Even whilst I was being put in the ambulance, one of these guys tried to run my friend over with his bakkie and the paramedics had to intervene.”
Mangesi was knocked unconscious after he was allegedly kicked and punched, suffering injuries to his face, cuts inside his mouth and bruising along the left side of his body.
“Over the past couple of days I have toyed with the idea of letting it go and just continuing with my life, but apparently this is not the first time that this has happened to a black man in the West Rand, more especially around Wilropark.”
More at: https://www.timeslive.co.za/news/south-africa/2019-03-14-sabc-presenter-the-victim-of-alleged-racial-attack-they-beat-me-until-i-was-unconscious/

schumi

Honorary Master
Duo’s ‘racist’ Instagram Taj & Maj videos slammed

Durban - Two KwaZulu-Natal businesswomen have come under fire for their “racist” videos on Instagram, poking fun at how Indians in South Africa speak.

When their intentions were questioned by several followers, the women, Mandy Gray and Tanya Stannisis, removed the offensive videos from their “Taj and Maj” Instagram account.
More at : https://www.iol.co.za/thepost/duos-racist-instagram-taj-and-maj-videos-slammed-19899092

ponder

Honorary Master
Duo’s ‘racist’ Instagram Taj & Maj videos slammed
They should have used woolies water, now they're accused of 'black voice'.

Years ago there was this big sign outside the old durban airport saying 'welcome to durban and all' and some indians took offence, complaints blah blah blah

They forgot to remove this,

Time to file those complaints and get the sahrc to serve some justice on those biatches.

Status
Not open for further replies.