The racism related news articles thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ForceFate

Honorary Master
https://www.iol.co.za/thepost/kzn-family-gets-death-threats-after-dads-racist-outburst-in-kfc-23403830

KZN family gets death threats after dad's racist outburst in KFC

Durban - THE wife of the man who hurled the C- and K-words at an Indian manager at a Scottburgh KFC outlet recently said her life and that of her child were being threatened.

“No one knows what I’ve been going through. Scottburgh is a small place and everyone knows each other. People have been threatening my life and my child’s life at school.

Mephisto_Helix

Resident Postwhore
that's how the savages roll in africa ...... call us words, we'll threaten and terrorize your wife and kids. They must be tired of burning and looting.

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
that's how the savages roll in africa ...... call us words, we'll threaten and terrorize your wife and kids. They must be tired of burning and looting.
The Durban dude did threaten him,

https://www.iol.co.za/thepost/disgruntled-customer-hurls-racial-slurs-at-kfc-manager-22886740

In the video clip, the customer is seen leaning over the counter, pointing his fingers at the manager and shouting. The customer becomes enraged and hurls more obscenities at the manager. He then shouts out something in Afrikaans, while the manager responds: “I won’t swear (at) you, but do you have a right to call me a k*****? I will call the police and arrest you now.”

The customer goes on to say: “Black people got culture, you have f**** all. To steal from me. Third time you steal from me now. You want to arrest me, come you f****** c***** k**. I know what your face looks like, you f****** piece of ****.”
the incident went to social media, should have known that there will be consequences. How he acted, no wonder they served him with a kiddies meal.

EADC

Expert Member
Completely idiotic of him to say what he did but not even he deserves death threats for it and his family sure as hell doesn't.
Big man must live with his consequences he didn't think about his family why should anyone else.

Mephisto_Helix

Resident Postwhore
Just shows the pathetic mindset of idiots like the above when it's ok for women and children to be threatened and/or harmed because of feels.

Flanders

Honorary Master
Big man must live with his consequences he didn't think about his family why should anyone else.
His consequences. What has his family got to do with this?

If someone uses a racial slur against me then I get to round up my tjommies and make death threats against his/her family? Sure, pel. What do these consequences entail exactly? Where's the line? When his family is suitably terrified? Do the consequences include physical intimidation as well?

This particular outcome delights you because racism clearly only flows one way in your mind. You would straight up **** the bed if a white community made death threats against a black man's wife and kids because he was a prick...and likely call it the thing you're so happy to see punished - racism. You sure as hell wouldn't be making the above statement if it were any other race group. And with that you have zero moral high ground here, sir. G'day!

ForceFate

Honorary Master
ignoring the little comrade circle jerk ....

@Fulcrum29 - he deserves it but do you condone his wife and kids being threatened too?
In other words, ignore savages that go around attacking other people because...? Why do you think it's ok to go around attacking people?

Of course going for this savage's family is cowardly.

EADC

Expert Member
His consequences. What has his family got to do with this?

If someone uses a racial slur against me then I get to round up my tjommies and make death threats against his/her family? Sure, pel. What do these consequences entail exactly? Where's the line? When his family is suitably terrified? Do the consequences include physical intimidation as well?

This particular outcome delights you because racism clearly only flows one way in your mind. You would straight up **** the bed if a white community made death threats against a black man's wife and kids because he was a prick...and likely call it the thing you're so happy to see punished - racism. You sure as hell wouldn't be making the above statement if it were any other race group. And with that you have zero moral high ground here, sir. G'day!
Take ownership of your decisions, he could have been a normal person and made a complaint no he decided to be a racist **** who's fault is that?

Is because the racist savage being aggressive is all cool?

Yeah good job absolving him from his **** ways.

The_Techie

Resident Techie
I don't care about the guy, but what did his family do to deserve death threats, exactly? Or are they just guilty by proxy?

Flanders

Honorary Master
Take ownership of your decisions, he could have been a normal person and made a complaint no he decided to be a racist **** who's fault is that?

Is because the racist savage being aggressive is all cool?

Yeah good job absolving him from his **** ways.
And in the incoherent category, the award for Biggest Copout Load of **** goes to...

Status
Not open for further replies.