The racism related news articles thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

EADC

Expert Member
I don't care about the guy, but what did his family do to deserve death threats, exactly? Or are they just guilty by proxy?
Oh so he gets a free pass? Good job

What did the the worker do to deserve this **** being a *******? Nothing. he was big man he must live with it.

The_Techie

Resident Techie

What did the the worker do to deserve this **** being a *******? Nothing. he was big man he must live with it.
I never said he gets a free pass, I said I don't care about him, he can rot for all I care. My question remains, though.

EADC

Expert Member
And in the incoherent category, the award for Biggest Copout Load of **** goes to...
You and Mephisto should rather Just be honest you guys are just salty that the racist **** has got to deal with the consequences.

Don't hide behind some Kak.

The_Techie

Resident Techie
So ignore the instigator because it's convenient?
My question does not relate to him, my question relates to his family, please stop changing the subject.
I'll ask it again, what did the family do to be on the receiving end of death threats? Are they, according to you, guilty by proxy?

Sollie

Expert Member

So ignore the instigator because it's convenient?
In that case it equally applies to the oh so poor innocent worker, he must then also live with it? It takes two to tango.

“During a telephonic conversation, my husband told the manager that they had messed up his order for the third time this week. The manager was rude and told my husband to ‘shove it up his ****. My husband was clearly upset because he loves KFC.”
My take? Don't eat KFC, it creates racism, aholes and strife.

Anyway, the kids and wife don't deserve any of this.

EADC

Expert Member
In that case it equally applies to the oh so poor innocent worker, he must then also live with it? It takes two to tango.

My take? Don't eat KFC, it creates racism, aholes and strife.

Anyway, the kids and wife don't deserve any of this.
They most certainly don't deserve a father like him but such is life

EADC

Expert Member
My question does not relate to him, my question relates to his family, please stop changing the subject.
I'll ask it again, what did the family do to be on the receiving end of death threats? Are they, according to you, guilty by proxy?
Of course it doesn't you have absolved him from his overreaction so you have shifted the blame.

The_Techie

Resident Techie
Of course it doesn't you have absolved him from his overreaction so you have shifted the blame.
Where have I absolved him? I made it very clear that he can rot as far as I'm concerned. I'm asking whether or not you think the rest of the family (who, from what I can tell, did not do this) deserve to receive death threats because of the actions of someone else? This is the fourth time I'm asking you, so hopefully you'll be able to give me a straightforward answer this time instead of pointing at someone else and yelling "But he's guilty!".

EDIT: Let me make this very simple for you. Just assume I agree with you in terms of his guilt. Do you believe the rest of his family deserve death threats because of his actions? Are they guilty by proxy? See, simple.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.