The religion of Satanism

ChilliGirl

PopCornPeddler
the point to me, and why i like it and accept it, is who does it hurt? they don't want you to join the church of satan, they just want you to be a decent human being and use common sense. they don't win points for converting souls, they don't agree on music, causes, movies, books, because satanism is about being an individual and loving who you are just as you are. i'm also more of a supporter of satanism since i grew up listening to all the garbage the churches fed me about there being satanic conspiracies and how everyone had a "satanic testimony" when the satanic bible clearly says something different :)

i'll be back later, meeting :)
But but but ....
Satan is the big bad boy in the big book... how can that be good then?

Ok, see ya later.

RazedInBlack

RazedInBlack
Don't they sit around in a circle/pentagram and chant to a goats head and drink blood of a virgin baby?

How absolutely boring! Thats enough to make me sacrifice myself FFS! :mad:

Jola

Honorary Master
5. Do not make sexual advances unless you are given the mating signal.
I need to find out a bit more about this !

ALFAHOLIC

Expert Member
LOL...ok, so anyone can start a religion, use magic, and speak to DEAD people and set up 12 commandments now?

Questions can be asked etc...we will ALL know the truth once we dead, that's jsut how the cookie crumbles...lol

Nanfeishen

Executive Member
The original meaning of the word "satan" was "to oppose" and when the original word was translated into greek it came out as "diaboloc" from whence the english word "devil" derives.

Among those books of the Hebrew Scriptures written before 300 BCE, the term "satan" (root word "s'tn") appears often. The word is derived from the original Hebrew verb "satan" which means "to oppose." The Septuagint translation of the Hebrew Scriptures into Greek was widely used in the early Christian church. They translated "satan" as "diaboloc" from which we derive our English term "devil" and "diabolic."
http://www.religioustolerance.org/chr_sat2.htm

So in reality the church jumped upon the concept of anybody being opposed to its teaching and doctrines as being in league with the devil, a "satanist".
The perfect excuse for persecution of any opposition to its power.

There are no passages within the older parts of the Hebrew Scriptures where Satan is portrayed as an evil devil - the arch enemy of God and of humanity. At most, he is described as a henchman who carries out God's evil instructions. There is no dualism here between two powerful supernatural entities: an all-good God and an all-evil Satan. God is portrayed as performing, directly and indirectly, both kind and evil deeds.
http://www.religioustolerance.org/chr_sat2.htm

Meaning, origin and etymology of the name satan
http://www.abarim-publications.com/Meaning/satan.html

Ockie

Resident Lead Bender
Well, I had a peekaboo at those satanic commandmends.....and I cant see how it its harmfull to anyone....unless you are irritating someone in a public place, he asks you to stop....you dont and then he DESTROYS you!!!!! lol.

I cant say I am for or against it...cause I dont know much about it. When you hear about satanic sects there is always sacrifices of animals etc etc involved and being investigated by the police etc...so i am very much skeptical. :)

But hey...if ha satanist is hot and willing...who am I to judge and reject him....just as long as he does not want to cut out my heart and eat it i am happy hahaha

copacetic

King of the Hippies
LaVayan Satanism seems relatively sensible to me, from what I've read.

Satanism, as in worship of Satan, that's totally absurd. Obviously.

Osiris85

Read a funny quote at a goth club:

"Your God's only son was nailed to a cross.......
My God's son runs around with a hammer!"

:D lol

RazedInBlack

RazedInBlack
Well, I had a peekaboo at those satanic commandmends.....and I cant see how it its harmfull to anyone....unless you are irritating someone in a public place, he asks you to stop....you dont and then he DESTROYS you!!!!! lol.

I cant say I am for or against it...cause I dont know much about it. When you hear about satanic sects there is always sacrifices of animals etc etc involved and being investigated by the police etc...so i am very much skeptical. :)

But hey...if ha satanist is hot and willing...who am I to judge and reject him....just as long as he does not want to cut out my heart and eat it i am happy hahaha
Do you know thats where the word HORNY comes from? Ye! They used a goats head alot!

RazedInBlack

RazedInBlack
How many satanists does it take to change a light bulb?

0! They like the dark!

ChilliGirl

PopCornPeddler

But hey...if a satanist is hot and willing...who am I to judge and reject him....just as long as he does not want to cut out my heart and eat it i am happy hahaha
Always willing aren't you????

:erm: :eek:

But what if he's not so gentle???
:D

Ockie

Resident Lead Bender
Always willing aren't you????

:erm: :eek:

But what if he's not so gentle???
:D
Of course. I am a healthy 27 year old. lol

And a bit of forcefullness never hurt anyone. You can be a bit rough without hurting the other person. Ai ChilliBitch...you obviously have much to learn! lol

Satanism has got such a ugly ring to it though. If I had to choose..I would rather go for Wicca. :)

ChilliGirl

PopCornPeddler
Of course. I am a healthy 27 year old. lol

And a bit of forcefullness never hurt anyone. You can be a bit rough without hurting the other person. Ai ChilliBitch...you obviously have much to learn! lol

Satanism has got such a ugly ring to it though. If I had to choose..I would rather go for Wicca. :)
Do I really have that much to learn?
:rolleyes: