The religion of Satanism

ChilliGirl

PopCornPeddler
LOL well that's what I'm saying...if there is SOMETHING afterwards you'll know, if there is nothing, you'll also know...
If there is nothing afterwards then your conciousness will cease to exist which infact implies that you would never know if there was nothing afterwards...

RazedInBlack

RazedInBlack
So is it safe to say as with all religion you'll have your practicing satanist on one side and your fundamentalist/fanatical satanist that puts it in such a bad light on the other?

ALFAHOLIC

Expert Member
If there is nothing afterwards then your conciousness will cease to exist which infact implies that you would never know if there was nothing afterwards...
Oh, I'm 100% sure there is SOMETHING afterwards! Ask THOSE who talk to Spirits...board of ouija(weegee) lol if anyone thinks THIS IS IT(Micheal lol) and there's nothing afterwards...I'm sorry to tell you that you need to read more Hawkins boosk or a bible or whatever...lol, coz this aint it.

porchrat

Honorary Master
Oh, I'm 100% sure there is SOMETHING afterwards! Ask THOSE who talk to Spirits...board of ouija(weegee) lol if anyone thinks THIS IS IT(Micheal lol) and there's nothing afterwards...I'm sorry to tell you that you need to read more Hawkins boosk or a bible or whatever...lol, coz this aint it.
I understand that you believe there is something after this but what actual conclusive evidence makes you 100% sure?

ALFAHOLIC

Expert Member
I understand that you believe there is something after this but what actual conclusive evidence makes you 100% sure?
I understand that you belief that there is nothing after this but what actual conclusive evidence makes you 100% sure?

bierman

all Hail yourself rather, religion is something just thought out for people to try a live by, kinda like a guideline, so with some if thats not there they walk into things and with some they dont need it, i recon people should believe in themselfs and something u can prove , not thinking about something and saying it could be possible, go and do it if it can be done then go for it.

Divestar

The Eleven Satanic Rules of the Earth

7. Acknowledge the power of magic if you have employed it successfully to obtain your desires. If you deny the power of magic after having called upon it with success, you will lose all you have obtained.
WTF?? Can someone explain this one?

porchrat

Honorary Master
I understand that you belief that there is nothing after this but what actual conclusive evidence makes you 100% sure?
I'm not 100% sure either way. I don't believe there is nothing after this. I believe neither.

Well done Captain Assumption on putting both feet in your mouth.

*gives ALFAHOLIC a round of applause*

ALFAHOLIC

Expert Member
WTF?? Can someone explain this one?
Oh dude! Satanists believe in BLACK magic...ALL magic has elements embeded in both natural world, our world, and supernatural world...so, people effectively get DEMONS to DO things for them...there was a very famous musician, jazz guy, who openly said that without satanism and demons DOING things for him, he would not be famous...shocker I know!

ALFAHOLIC

Expert Member
I'm not 100% sure either way. I don't believe there is nothing after this. I believe neither.

Dude c'mon now...why make this a slap for slap contest? If you don't believe in SOMETHING what do you believe in? Nothing?

I'm playing an APPLAUDE soundclip as I type this.

to0kenZA

Expert Member

/walks in

What the hell is going on in here?! People with their feet in their mouth and ... :sick:

'/runs out

Divestar

Oh dude! Satanists believe in BLACK magic...ALL magic has elements embeded in both natural world, our world, and supernatural world...so, people effectively get DEMONS to DO things for them...there was a very famous musician, jazz guy, who openly said that without satanism and demons DOING things for him, he would not be famous...shocker I know!
OMG!!! I need to see this! David Copperfield stuff...