Status
Not open for further replies.
The ANC won this province in the first democratic elections - they then proceeded (in the days before rampant corruption), to fck things up so thoroughly that people (rightly), tossed them out and they haven't had a sniff since.
Huh. Didn't the National Party win the Western Cape in 1994?

I think he's hedging his bets and trying not to openly insult Jacob because Jacob has a long memory and will try fsck Hlabisa over if he gets to big for his britches in Jacobs mind.
It's not too surprising, even the Great Prince of Phindangene has never open criticized Zuma, he always had harsh words for the ANC but never for Zuma.

It's not too surprising, even the Great Prince of Phindangene has never open criticized Zuma, he always had harsh words for the ANC but never for Zuma.

Yeah its not surprising at all really.

Everyone seems to know just how "dangerous" Jacob is, but nobody has ever had the balls to actually deal with the problem so it just keeps getting bigger and bigger and more unmanageable for the retards to handle.

Yeah its not surprising at all really.

Everyone seems to know just how "dangerous" Jacob is, but nobody has ever had the balls to actually deal with the problem so it just keeps getting bigger and bigger and more unmanageable for the retards to handle.
Jacobs only 2 superpowers are that he has dirt on all the current ANC Top Brass and that he can influence 2.5M totally naive (I choose my insult carefully) people into thinking that he can provide for them, even after failing to provide for them in 9 consecutive years where he had the power to do this.
I say call his Bluff and see how far he wants to flush his ill gotten wealth down the toilet.

This guy started his political journey right here on MyBB. Who remembers his username here? I think he deleted his account a few years ago.

Edit: Pretty sure it was Reindeer or something along similar lines.

And another edit: I see this was covered already. Got to give the guy props for actually trying to make a difference. We have plenty armchair warriors on this forum, and no one willing to do anything about it.

Never heard of the Free State lady or the guy from North West but Limpopo is the winner, they got a highly competent, strong leader for a change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back