Status
Not open for further replies.
It is not only black Twitter, but also the inclusion community. The petition is launched by a Kimberly Jones,

promoted by this user,

and,

amongst others. Renaldo dug his own hole, but it is not unique to him, others have simply navigated it better than him, and well, some are aligned with social issues. This is best dealt by the DA as a body.

I don't like politicians, so this is as much as I will say on this matter.
I have an off feeling Renaldo's MP career will be short lived.

Anyone can party can simply sign on as a extention? I thought there to be at least some collective agreement. I am not making this about GOOD, but there still needs to be opposition parties in parliament to advance rights.
Yes, for now, there's a temp agreement that any party can sign to join up.

Nope there we can definitely disagree. UBaba is not welcome, unless it's in orange overalls and inside a cell.

Aunty pat is welcome as long as she knows her place.
Okay, we respect the views of our GNU partners, if you say you don't want him, that's it, Zuma is out.

I think this is the final chance for SA to turn around it's fortunes. If this 'GNU' thing fails it's simply the end of the road peeps. Time then for sanctions against SA and massive disinvestment so that SA can become Zim 2.0

Okay, we respect the views of our GNU partners, if you say you don't want him, that's it, Zuma is out.

Eikona, I worry about our partners who would consider allowing uBaba into the fold after everything he's done.

Any party can simply sign on as a extension? I thought there to be at least some collective agreement. I am not making this about GOOD, but there still needs to be opposition parties in parliament to advance minority rights.
The door is still wide open, when we said it's the GNU we we not just pulling wool over our people's eyes, we are committed to the GNU in the letter and spirit.

Eikona, I worry about our partners who would consider allowing uBaba into the fold after everything he's done.
If the ANC of Mandela was able to forgive the NP, we can certainly forgive Zuma, but as I said, he must truly repent, leave his evil ways behind and actively seek redemption.

If the ANC of Mandela was able to forgive the NP, we can certainly forgive Zuma, but as I said, he must truly repent, leave his evil ways behind and actively seek redemption.

Ahhh if those are the requirements, then we're good.
Jacob could never truly repent, leave his evil ways behind or seek redemption.

The door is still wide open, when we said it's the GNU we we not just pulling wool over our people's eyes, we are committed to the GNU in the letter and spirit.

Neither is GNU our Magic Formula. The more parties sign up, the more complicated the composition. As I said, there will always need to be minority parties within our society to advance, or otherwise protect, minority rights.

I think this is the final chance for SA to turn around it's fortunes. If this 'GNU' thing fails it's simply the end of the road peeps. Time then for sanctions against SA and massive disinvestment so that SA can become Zim 2.0
Why would you want that for the country?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back