Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol Renaldo...
I remember a couple of years ago I was quite surprised to see his name on the PE beachfront as the ward councilor for the DA.

I don't think anything he has said is as remotely serious saint Juju but his past videos were not exactly good promotion for the DA. I knew they would come back and bite him in the ass. White people just cannot say such things.
Thats all this comes down to...One set of rules for them...One set of rules for the others...

Don't agree with Renaldo, but let's get real, Malema has said stuff far worse than what he said. The swearing didn't help his cause and shows immaturity.

Don't agree with Renaldo, but let's get real, Malema has said stuff far worse than what he said. The swearing didn't help his cause and shows immaturity.
It's a 15 year old video and he was young.
I still believe he thinks the same, but now he is just wise enough not to say it out loud. He is now a typical politician. Look at Biden - He was anti gay 15 years ago now he has the pride flag tattooed to his forehead.

From a social point of view, Renaldo has been judged by the court of public opinion. Though Malema has been in front of a judge of the courts, he hasn't been found to be criminal. If you are going to hang, or rather weight the two on opposite sides of the social fabric, it will be the case of Renaldo tearing away on the unity. It is just the way it is. This is why there are repetitions, and relentless bombarding, of social campaigning to influence public sentiment. It does favour majority views.

I still believe he thinks the same, but now he is just wise enough not to say it out loud. He is now a typical politician. Look at Biden - He was anti gay 15 years ago now he has the pride flag tattooed to his forehead.
Yes, us whiteys have learned since 1994 we are not allowed to have a voice. Nothing he said there wasn't factual by the way.

From a social point of view, Renaldo has been judged by the court of public opinion. Though Malema has been in front of a judge of the courts, he hasn't been found to be criminal. If you are going to hang, or rather weight the two on opposite sides of the social fabric, it will be the case of Renaldo tearing away on the unity. It is just the way it is. This is why there are repetitions, and relentless bombarding, of social campaigning to influence public sentiment. It does favour majority views.
Only because the courts are scared of black twitter.

Yeah probably true to a degree. But he has refused some news organisations comment on his old comments saying they are online for all to see.

If he wants to air his side and act mature he should be willing to communicate with journalists even if it was over something that happened 15 years ago.

He called a spade a spade but some people can't handle the truth.
He said the current climate is exactly what apartheid was but, in reverse. I may not have been there but that's total horse ****. You should go look up the definition for space, wingnut

The DA don’t need this sort of publicity at the moment. They should relieve him of his duties.

Well this is a cluster f if true or the iec results were hacked. My memory ain't great but I do think the numbers were different and if they changed now.....

You really shouldn't believe random stuff posted on Twitter about 'hacked' election results. This is likely because national + regional ballots were summed together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back