Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw an IOL tweet that Rama Margarine gave DA an ultimatum for ministers or something for 5PM yesterday?

I want the DA to get Gauteng MEC for Education to show Losefreelly how a department should be run without hundreds of millions been scammed.

Is there like a deadline for appointing the cabinet? I saw someone posting a predicted list. Would really love to see Gayton Mckenzie as the Minister of Police or Home Affairs. Would be really interesting, I wonder if he would still be doing those Limpopo river runs if appointed MoHA's.

This is politics. Help us get back into power and then gives the middle finger.

The same with the voters that are promised everything and after elections nothing will happen

Is there like a deadline for appointing the cabinet? I saw someone posting a predicted list. Would really love to see Gayton Mckenzie as the Minister of Police or Home Affairs. Would be really interesting, I wonder if he would still be doing those Limpopo river runs if appointed MoHA's.

No there isn't really.

There are other Parliamentary processes that sort of impose a deadline, but for other reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back