ToxicBunny

Oi! Leave me out of this...
Probably not.

Agreed.. it will go into File 13, and then the government will be stunned when all those medical professionals go "Fsck you" and stop working because Tim is still being victimised at work, and nothing fundamentally changes about the health system.

PrimeSteak

Executive Member
Are they not just going to hand it over, shake hand and that's it? What exactly are you waiting for?
Cause I want to see it. What's so hard to understand? Also, the moment the handover is done, the report will be released online.

The funny thing is Zondo was there on time, but Ramadollar is nowhere to be found.

There's no word yet on what's delaying the President's arrival at the Union Buildings.
Security is on alert but no sign of Ramaphosa yet.
- Qaanitah Hunter

TheChamp

Honorary Master
Cause I want to see it. What's so hard to understand? Also, the moment the handover is done, the report will be released online.

The funny thing is Zondo was there on time, but Ramadollar is nowhere to be found.

Oh? Is that all? I thought there was something else.

TheChamp

Honorary Master
Maybe Carl intercepted him and effected a citizens arrest. If he doesn't appear shortly they must check the nearest police stations.

PrimeSteak

Executive Member

Priapus

Executive Member
Zondo says he believes that, should the recommendations of the State Capture Inquiry be implemented, they will significantly address state capture corruption.

Like that's going to happen.

Priapus

Executive Member
****ing hell, there are some very serious allegations and evidence in this final report. We were robbed, as a country.

TheChamp

Honorary Master
@TheChamp

The Zondo Finale vindicates the DA's attempt to outlaw cadre deployment.

How does your studio feel atm?
Man, I am slightly more grown up to be engaging in that manner with you, I have given you my opinion multiple times on the DA and their political stunt on cadre deployment, you tagging me every time something excites you is just too childish for me.

PrimeSteak

Executive Member
Man, I am slightly more grown up to be engaging in that manner with you, I have given you my opinion multiple times on the DA and their political stunt on cadre deployment, you tagging me every time something excites you is just too childish for me.
Mostly I tag you since it's you and @Priapus that regularly participate in this thread. That's why.

But I'm glad to see your studio has been touched after all.

PrimeSteak

Executive Member
Electoral reform | In a major finding and recommendation, Chief Justice Raymond Zondo has proposed that South Africa's Constitution be amended to allow the direct election of the president.
"How did the country end up having as President someone who would act the way President Zuma acted? Someone that could remove as good a public servant as Mr Themba Maseko from his position just so that he could put someone else into that position who would cooperate with the Guptas and give them business.
"A President who would fire the Minister of Finance just because his friends wanted someone else in that position who would cooperate with his friends and help them to capture the country; National Treasury.
"Indeed, a President who became party to a scheme created by the Guptas to remove a number of executives from their positions at Eskom so that the Guptas could put their own associates in those positions so as to facilitate the looting of Eskom."
Zondo concludes that our electoral system is flawed because many people wanted to vote for the ANC but not for Zuma as president.
He recommends that the Van Zyl Slabbert report of 2003 on electoral reforms be revisited.
- Adriaan Basson
Zondo recommends we have direct presidential elections, has anyone read the Van Zyl Slabbert report of 2003 yet?