The SABC has obtained the broadcasting rights for the NBA's 75th Anniversary Season

mylesillidge

Journalist
SABC will broadcast NBA's 75th Anniversary Season

The SABC has announced a television broadcasting rights agreement with the National Basketball Association (NBA) that will see the public broadcaster air several games of the NBA's 75th Anniversary Season.

More than 35 of the 82 games will be aired live or in delayed broadcasts on SABC 1 and SABC Sport throughout the season.

Ferog

Chinese owned woke crowd, look at the NBA or players being cancelled when they speak out about Tibert/Uyghers/Taiwan etc.

BCR

Expert Member
It's the one American sport I like watching, especially when games are really close (2 point differences).

So good news, because otherwise have to spend quite a bit more for only 1 of the ESPN channels on DStv.

BeerIsNotGood...

Executive Member
Just pay your TV licence.
puke-team.gif

6spdmanual

Expert Member
SABC will broadcast NBA's 75th Anniversary Season

The SABC has announced a television broadcasting rights agreement with the National Basketball Association (NBA) that will see the public broadcaster air several games of the NBA's 75th Anniversary Season.

More than 35 of the 82 games will be aired live or in delayed broadcasts on SABC 1 and SABC Sport throughout the season.
Knowing SABC we’ll be getting lots of Detroit Pistons games.

cr@zydude

Executive Member

I don't understand this sentence. I think that each team plays 82 games per season, not that there are 82 games in total in a season.

Pineapple Smurf

Pineapple Beer Connoisseur
I had to google NBA to find out what it is
Neh, think I will give it a skip, and I do not have a tv licence anymore anyways

GrootVoet

Since I don't pay my TV licenses I will not be watching, it's the right thing to do.

MikeaMatrix

I don't understand this sentence. I think that each team plays 82 games per season, not that there are 82 games in total in a season.
And that is the issue. One night they show a game from one team, next they show another, and it is usually the least popular teams. Impossible to follow along. Then later they will can it and say it did not get enough viewers to justify the cost.