The Shroom Thread

Desig

Is there any reliable website where you can buy shrooms? Especially when I'm utter **** at growing soemthing that's supposed to be easy.

As a side question, has anyone noticed increased productivity in work and hobbies since microdosing?
Best of luck. I've tried asking only to have someone try to sell at crazy prices. I'd also like to get some and microdose

mister

Executive Member
ok cool thanks. How would I measure 0.05g say using size 0 capsule?

0.05 grams is 50 milligrams
there are 1000 milligrams in a gram
1000 / 50 = 20 doses per gram

very difficult to do by eyeballing... much easier with a milligram or jewelry scale

airborne

Honorary Master
0.05 grams is 50 milligrams
there are 1000 milligrams in a gram
1000 / 50 = 20 doses per gram

very difficult to do by eyeballing... much easier with a milligram or jewelry scale
Last I remember cash crusaders sell jewelry scales, think it was around R150, their house brand stuff is normally pretty decent.

Coolusername

Best of luck. I've tried asking only to have someone try to sell at crazy prices. I'd also like to get some and microdose
That sucks, people really are opportunists to overcharge. I'll let you know once (if) I find someone

Ssams124

Is there anyone that knows where I can get some info on mushrooms in Magoebaskloof or heinitzburg area?

kelvinator

Hi Everyone, ling time lurker first post. Has anybody used the 420M Microdose tablets and is it a good option to buy for Microdosing? I want to buy it in pill form already and 420m is the only place I trust sort off...ps. I know its alot more expensive then buying the shrooms and cutting them up in microdose quantities

krieg

Expert Member
Hi Everyone, ling time lurker first post. Has anybody used the 420M Microdose tablets and is it a good option to buy for Microdosing? I want to buy it in pill form already and 420m is the only place I trust sort off...ps. I know its alot more expensive then buying the shrooms and cutting them up in microdose quantities

Look into growing your own.

saor

Honorary Master
KingKushie also sell caps or shrooms if you want to grind and make your own doses. Haven't bought shrooms from them before, only bud.

WorldWarIII

Expert Member
I have been trying the different strains , and really enjoying the slightly different effects as far as breathing, visuals, mood, some trips are more vivid , some are more absent minded and abandoned.

good times.

so far I think the amazons are best for a group of friends, escondido are best for self realisation. GT still good for braai and party type events.