The Shroom Thread

Doja

:unsure: Do you do this in a circle of friends

giphy.gif

truffle

I am starting to understand the continual back-and-forth between FAE/O2 and humidity, challenging...

Z96CwaW.jpg

utDOnkZ.jpg

Last edited:

Blessed48

Hey guys I'm new here. I'm disperate for to get my hands on some shrooms.. I'm based in durban your help would be appreciated... The last time I had shrooms I hade Albino Penis envy they were amazing
I'm based in Alberton, and I don't know the necessity of this, but I'm black and have had an interest in these divine plants. For me, it's about listening, to oneself and the plant!!!

Blessed48

Someone please help me get psychedelics

Attachments

• IMG_20210315_120825.jpg
    IMG_20210315_120825.jpg
    318 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_20210212_195347.jpg
    IMG_20210212_195347.jpg
    231 KB · Views: 46

Blessed48

Hey guys I would like to get some psychedelics.. How are the mindbender capsules from kingkushie?

LetsDance

Expert Member
Shrooms are not psychedelics - I have never seen visions while on them. Sensations are enhanced along with euphoria, a profound sense of well being. If you overdo the amount of take you will get a profound sense of nausea and you will vomit.

Last edited:

krieg

Expert Member
Shrooms are not psychedelics - I have never seen visions while on them. Sensations are enhanced along with euphoria, a profound sense of well being. If you overdo the amount of take you will get a profound sense of nausea and you will vomit.

Shrooms are definitely psychedelic. You most likely only tried cubensis varieties which are quite weak, try some blue meanies.

C4Cat

Honorary Master
Psychedelics don't have anything to do with visions specifically, although the experience can include visions.

Defiler

As mentioned, shrooms are definitely psychedelic. Psilocybin and psilocin affect the same area of the brain as other psychedelics such as LSD, mescaline, DMT, etc. With a 5g+ dose of some decent shrooms, it's almost impossible to tell if your eyes are open or closed because of the number of fractals and visual distortions, or you think you have died and turned into an alien and the stars are speaking to you telepathically. :p Also with nausea, I would have to say that's the exception rather than the rule, I can't say I've ever felt nauseous when consuming shrooms, regardless of the amount, the same goes with my friends.

LetsDance

Expert Member
@Defiler - you do not get nauseous regardless of the amount you take? You must be exceptional then. As regards psychedlic, I see some spots in my vision, kind of like a halo, but that is all. Perhaps we bicker because of the definition of the word.
relating to or denoting drugs (especially LSD) that produce hallucinations and apparent expansion of consciousness.
I never experience hallucinations, put it that way. The expansion of consciousness , yes I must concur with that. Euphoria is what I feel. I am always aware of where and what I am at all times. I never think I am on a spaceship or other loopy stuff. For that I must try LSD (I did buy a stamp once, but it turned out to be a dud unfortunately).

Last edited:

Defiler

@Defiler - you do not get nauseous regardless of the amount you take? You must be exceptional then. As regards psychedlic, I see some spots in my vision, kind of like a halo, but that is all. Perhaps we bicker because of the definition of the word.
relating to or denoting drugs (especially LSD) that produce hallucinations and apparent expansion of consciousness.
I never experience hallucinations, put it that way. The expansion of consciousness , yes I must concur with that. Euphoria is what I feel. I am always aware of where and what I am at all times. I never think I am on a spaceship or other loopy stuff. For that I must try LSD (I did buy a stamp once, but it turned out to be a dud unfortunately).
I think certain substances can affect everyone differently. There are a couple of things that I do to minimize any bad reactions, such as fasting for 12 hours+ and always consuming mushies as fresh as possible, they should still be a bit chewy and not turn into dust. I recall hearing that the fresher the mushies are, the more psilocin they contain which makes it easier for the body to process resulting in less body load.

Something else I've read and heard about countless times is the lemon tek method. I've never tried it myself, but I know the process is supposed to reduce nausea and potentially potentiate the experience.

Vercogen

Expert Member
Did my first "trip" this week end A++ 1.5g, but there was no trip. Had a perfect setting, sunrise at the beach, on an empty stomach.

Maybe some of my meds stuffed it. Although I did not take my anti depressants the morning.

My dealer keeps saying 1.5g is enough?