The Shroom Thread

RanzB

Honorary Master
I'm interested in trying them out. Currently at checkout, but I'm a bit hesitant 'cause they require the money to be deposited into their bank account. I'm thinking of going to an ATM to do the deposit. I'm curious though, how did you do it?

I just placed an order via EFT

TStringList

I'm interested in trying them out. Currently at checkout, but I'm a bit hesitant 'cause they require the money to be deposited into their bank account. I'm thinking of going to an ATM to do the deposit. I'm curious though, how did you do it?
Also did an EFT and they came through so I think you will be fine.

RanzB

Honorary Master
Is that safe to do though lol? It's still illegal to buy and leaving a paper trail like that seems like a sure fire way to end up in a south african prison, which is the last place on earth I'd ever like to be.
Hopefully this doesn't age badly, but I don't think it'll be a problem.

madPac

Is that safe to do though lol? It's still illegal to buy and leaving a paper trail like that seems like a sure fire way to end up in a south african prison, which is the last place on earth I'd ever like to be.
Authorities have bigger fish to go after than the end consumer.

Desig

Whenever I've tried a slightly more than microdose I got queasy and legs felt squirmy and I got sweaty but didn't feel any mental lift or mood lift except once when music sounded good

How much to take for it to feel Good?

The best I've ever felt was from mdma like a decade ago

The_Mowgs

Honorary Master
Start low, like 1.5g and see what happens. Dont do it with a bunch of random people or just before church, might not be a very enjoyable time.

saor

Honorary Master
Whenever I've tried a slightly more than microdose I got queasy and legs felt squirmy and I got sweaty but didn't feel any mental lift or mood lift except once when music sounded good

How much to take for it to feel Good?

The best I've ever felt was from mdma like a decade ago
Imo you're barking up the wrong tree expecting shrooms to make you feel good. The first half of my trips are almost always difficult experiences working through a bunch of things.