The Shroom Thread

Datura

Captain Faptastic
Howdy (...it's possible we have met before...).

Substrate is CVG (500g / 500g / 100g + ~16 cups boiling water pasteurised in a bucket for 24 hours.

Ratio of spawn to substrate is 1:2 - which works out well - as I have spawn bags that can hold 2kgs and the above recipe is just about right to produce about twice that.

It's been a journey - I've been at this for a while now, and this is the first success I've had, and I anticipate lots more learning along the way.

Next step in the chain is working on genetics with agar, etc, once my next grow is up, as well as sorting out my penis envy, which is about ready to be tubbed.

It never ends!
It is possible that we have met before!

Nice substrate cook.

Well done on the flushes!

If you have agar plates please share pics. I will be starting to muck around with plates in a few weeks. Just waiting for my buddy to get me Pan spores.

It never ends!

capd

Expert Member
lol... I'm into heroic doses. Although after a 7 day water fast and 5 grams I nearly never made it back!

Very nice. Would love to hear more about your trip experience if you ever feel like sharing. Most I made water fasting was 5 days.

Blessed48

Just looking to help fellow psychonauts..so many people on this thread have helped me and directed me

truffle

pYlomhq.jpg

AZG3QDJ.jpg

bGvN0wZ.jpg

GdP9VMt.jpg

A3FTPr9.jpg

wXVC0dK.jpg

truffle

Let us know when you start selling! Nice grow - be cool to see where you're at a year from now with all the agar etc. experiments.
Thanks!

I haven't sorted out the agar stuff and such yet, but I did get two spore prints from two lovely specimens, which I will work with going forward with this strain. I also note that this was super-basic; unmodified boxes - Previously I've tried with holes, controlling airflow, etc, and it just ended up causing more issues than anything else.

First prize will eventually be modified tubs that can do the entire process from incubation to fruiting without being opened at all, but this will take some work. As time and equipment permits, I am also keen to fiddle around with some automated systems (mister / timer / pump / sensors being all automated), but one thing I have learned is the simpler, the better.

As for selling - That would be lovely, but for reasons completely unfathomable to me, these gentle fruits are considered an awful, dangerous substance, with no medical use and recreationally are a significant legal danger to those who possess them. Can't very well have the cogs expanding their minds too much I guess. **** 'em.

How about a geocache in Newland's Forest? :cool: