The Shroom Thread

truffle

Again... Caught it a bit late, so quite a lot of spores (it's incredible how fast they fruit).

jpHuuE5.jpg

krieg

Expert Member
It has actually become a problem.

I have a couple of tubs, and it turns out each one produces over a kg. Also, likely to get 3/4 flushes per tub.

I am actually feeling uncomfortable with how much I've inadvertently produced (after my initial failures, I went a bit balls-to-the-wall, to have some backups), and now I have a goddamn unstoppable machine.
Make some blue juice.

ShloshMalosh

Expert Member
It has actually become a problem.

I have a couple of tubs, and it turns out each one produces over a kg. Also, likely to get 3/4 flushes per tub.

I am actually feeling uncomfortable with how much I've inadvertently produced (after my initial failures, I went a bit balls-to-the-wall, to have some backups), and now I have a goddamn unstoppable machine.
if u are in CPT, i can help with your dire situation :p

1kg wet = ??? g dry... thats handsome yield

"there are no mistakes, only happy accidents" - bob ross

Datura

Captain Faptastic
if u are in CPT, i can help with your dire situation :p

1kg wet = ??? g dry... thats handsome yield

"there are no mistakes, only happy accidents" - bob ross
Thought that was Orson Welles.

O/T: Very sexy fruit!

Datura

Captain Faptastic
I will happily do so... assuming I can find plates somewhere. Was hoping to find locally (i.e. without having to buy them online) - Boxes of 500, which may be a few too many. :laugh:
Send a link to plates please. 500 I can use. I have mates that grow very cool contaminations and could easily distribute.

I would dig to mess with contaminations but don't have the space. Could still use plates though.

EDIT: I managed to isolate a lipstick mold contam (red) and a web from a naatjie peel (bruised blue) to play ball for a few days. Crazy colours. Stuff will destroy a mm mycelium.

capd

Expert Member
I had 2g of Z-Strain (not fussed about names!) on Saturday. Very strong for a 2g trip. Convinced my Mom to try 1g, having never touched drugs in her life, even weed. My 7-year-long girlfriend had 1.25g. We literally had 6 hours of therapy, with my 69-year-old Mom as the ‘elder moderator’. One of the best days of our lives. And she could not get over it, saying she’d “never seen anything like it in her life” (referring to the depths at which my girlfriend and I communicated). Looking forward to tripping with Mother Dearest again, and tapping into some of her profound wisdom and ancient knowledge. She's a walking library.

capd

Expert Member
These should last a while.

Attachments

• D3FC9DC8-430D-464A-A0B0-1160A2BCC3C9.jpeg
    D3FC9DC8-430D-464A-A0B0-1160A2BCC3C9.jpeg
    401.8 KB · Views: 38
  • 557EB5FF-F6FC-487B-AF6C-86187A2A72FD.jpeg
    557EB5FF-F6FC-487B-AF6C-86187A2A72FD.jpeg
    430.2 KB · Views: 39