The sickest thing I have ever heard

Rocket-Boy

Executive Member
I cant believe this.
Most of the violence that goes on in this country is accepted as just being part of life in SA but this is on a whole new level.

Cara

Expert Member
Terrible! Unfortunately these muti murders are nothing new, hear about it often :(

Last edited:

Deicide

WTF!?!?!? is wrong with some ppl i mean seriously. jst cnt understand it.

Ady

Expert Member
I've said it once and i'll say it again. Our society has lost all morals and value of life.

Pitbull

Verboten
What is so sick about this is:

1. The fact they killed a 7 year old kid.

The boy - whose identity could not yet be released by police - went missing on November 1.
His body was found a day later at a location in Clermont. The details of the discovery wasn't released to the media at the time
He went missing on the 01/11/2007.

These guys where caught on Saturday and read here

"The first two suspects were living at a deserted home in Clermont and on Saturday police found the head in their possession at the home - which is situated next to St John's church," said Khomo.
That head has been in their possession for 7 days :eek: :sick:

Africa is a wild jungle, humans don't belong here.... OMG
I'm sick to the bone after reading this

NoADSLyet

Expert Member
Just ethnic tribal-lations! Simple. It will take another 200 years for this society to become humane! We are still evolving unlike the rest of the world!

killadoob

Honorary Master
yup and how long before they out?

how long before they convicted?

death is the only solution for these men

Roo!

Expert Member
It's the same mentality that dictates that showers and some cruddy vegetables cure aids. Idiot barbarians!!!

xrapidx

Honorary Master
Some tonsil sent me a email about a week ago with pics of something similiar, gutted young kid in one bucket, head in another bucket... trying to raze awareness of crime in SA... really gross stuff.

antowan

Honorary Master
Most of Africa's issues can be drawn back to tribalism and ancient cultural beliefs...

Everything from the way folks vote to the way they view education, development and science...

It will take another 1000 plus years for this to change.

Alan

Honorary Master
Most of Africa's issues can be drawn back to tribalism and ancient cultural beliefs...

Everything from the way folks vote to the way they view education, development and science...

So it seems sometimes :(

P

Picard

I've said it once and i'll say it again. Our society has lost all morals and value of life.
You should phrase it differently. You can't say what you've said of society as a whole.

You should rather say that some SECTORS of our society hasn't lost, but actually never HAD any value of life.

P

Picard

You are absolutely correct. You deserve a Ph.D for that.