The Silverton Dros Rape Case and Trial

DanDango

Executive Member
Disturbing details emerge following Dros rape
https://www.enca.com/news/disturbing-details-emerge-following-dros-rape

JOHANNESBURG - More disturbing details have emerged following the rape of a child at a Pretoria restaurant.

It's alleged that the suspected rapist assaulted the mother of his seven-year-old victim with a belt.

According to a patron who witnessed some of the events, the woman apprehended the culprit in the bathroom of the Dros restaurant in Silverton, Pretoria, where the rape occurred.

On Tuesday, a 20-year-old man appeared in the Pretoria regional court.

I will never be able to understand how someone can be so overcome by desire that you need to rape anyone, let alone a child in a restaurant...

I myself am one horny son of a biatch. I have never had an urge to go and rape anyone...

jack_spratt

Expert Member
I will never be able to understand how someone can be so overcome by desire that you need to rape anyone, let alone a child in a restaurant...

I myself am one horny son of a biatch. I have never had an urge to go and rape anyone...
He is a pedo psychopath. He has no moral compass.

Noticed it's now turned into a racial thing...

Apparently the rapist is a white dude by the name of Nicholas Ninow. And Black twitter is now claiming he's not being named because he's white...

Emjay

Executive Member

Apparently the rapist is a white dude by the name of Nicholas Ninow. And Black twitter is now claiming he's not being named because he's white...
I just saw it. I think I am just going to stay away from the news today. Julias has retweeted the guy's picture. I hope it is him and not some innocent teenager that shares the same name. There is also what appears to be an underage girl in the picture...

I saw Dros and automatically assumed it was a white guy. If it was KFC, I'd think black. Some place selling gatsbies, well you already know.

Craig

Executive Member

Stupid racist people. Same like some here that wanted to make this a race issue. All morons, the whole lot of them.

Also have an issue with it now becoming a Dros issue.

The child is not the responsibility of the restaurant. I'm not absolving them completely as they had a responsibility to the child. But all the rage directed at Dros is not on. Not a single person seems to place the blame with the parent who left the kid unattended or without at least within sight...

rietrot

Honorary Master

Legally he needs to appear and plead in court first. Not sure why that's taking so long, but after that his identity is public.