The Silverton Dros Rape Case and Trial

tRoN

Executive Member
My daughter would not have gone to a restroom alone at 6 yrs. Heck she is 11 now and still wants her older sister or mum with.

Sabre

This is why we need the death penalty back, kids can’t defend themselves against this and the effect will less her up for the rest of her life. A few of these bastards getting executed will make the rest think twice. Unfortunately criminals have more rights than the innocents in this country

ryu

Expert Member
read about this yesterday and made me sick, according to the article i read the male patrons started to attack the sicko when he was found out, i just cant understand why they would stop.

The_MAC

Executive Member
Basically, more than one child minder is required.
Even if there is 1 child minder per child, I will watch my kids.

Child minders are like car-guards, they are everywhere when you don't need them, but when a real incident occurs, they are nowhere - plus, there is no agreement between you and the minder/restaurant

ryu

Expert Member
was at a kids restaurant a while back that had a huge outside play area, a small kid was left alone on one of those high swings, i'm assuming either his parents or the child minder left him there to swing. Anyway after a while he got tired of swinging and wanted to come off the swing but he was tiny and the swing was about two to three metres off the ground so quite high, another patron that was closer had to run and catch him before he fell :( the child minder only came running in after ... she was busy chatting to the other staff and not paying any attention to the play area. The parents where nowhere in sight. Oh and also he was the only kid in that area so there was no excuse for the child minder not to be paying attention to him.

i dont trust the staff employed to look after kids at these play area's, they always mostly distracted and almost always not paying attention to the kids they supposed to be looking after.

AstroTurf

Lucky Shot
Oh yea, who was it that was getting snarky with me a few months back because I am apparently overly paranoid with my children?

thestaggy

Honorary Master
You see a man watching a little girl.

You see the man move closer to carry on watching the little girl.

You see the little girl leave for the bathroom and moments later the man follows her.

You telling me something in your head isn't saying; ''Hold on a second''?

HunterNW

Executive Member
So who is this man ? Where does he live ? All the details please. If it gets listed as quick as for saying the K word, surely this pos details should be out there.

AstroTurf

Lucky Shot
You see a man watching a little girl.

You see the man move closer to carry on watching the little girl.

You see the little girl leave for the bathroom and moments later the man follows her.

You telling me something in your head isn't saying; ''Hold on a second''?
The problem in public places is you don't know if that man is affiliated to the girl in any way. This is why it's the parents/direct families responsibility to keep an eye.

satanboy

Psychonaut seven
This is why we need the death penalty back, kids can’t defend themselves against this and the effect will less her up for the rest of her life. A few of these bastards getting executed will make the rest think twice. ...
That would change NOTHING.

Unfortunately criminals have more rights than the innocents in this country
That is pure BS.

The_MAC

Executive Member
another patron that was closer had to run and catch him before he fell :( .
I was met with a pair of evil eyes when I once tried to help a falling child..

Its because of incidents like this that no-one trusts anyone anymore.

rietrot

Honorary Master
So who is this man ? Where does he live ? All the details please. If it gets listed as quick as for saying the K word, surely this pos details should be out there.
He should have appeared in court already so his name should be public.