The Silverton Dros Rape Case and Trial

RazedInBlack

RazedInBlack
Firstly its the restaurant's fault. Dont they have the cctv to monitor, or they keys to unlock the door. Why are the bathroom (actual bathrooms locked.) Soo many flaws here. The owner of the restaurant should be charged with being an accomplice to the crime. Personally they deserve it. It's their responsibility to make sure that everyone is safe in their restaurant, but clearly they didnt. They decided to cut corners on their client's safety and this has now happened.

If it was my kid, then that criminal wouldnt have made it out of the restaurant. Nor any of the staff involved or the owner. They wouldve had to been fetched in body bags.

I can bet you sure as hell, that one of the staff is connected to that guy. But the owner, manager on duty and the criminal should all be charged together. That way this wouldn't happen again.
This is the most retarded post I've read all day!

RedViking

Nord of the South
Firstly its the restaurant's fault. Dont they have the cctv to monitor, or they keys to unlock the door. Why are the bathroom (actual bathrooms locked.) Soo many flaws here. The owner of the restaurant should be charged with being an accomplice to the crime. Personally they deserve it. It's their responsibility to make sure that everyone is safe in their restaurant, but clearly they didnt. They decided to cut corners on their client's safety and this has now happened.

If it was my kid, then that criminal wouldnt have made it out of the restaurant. Nor any of the staff involved or the owner. They wouldve had to been fetched in body bags.

I can bet you sure as hell, that one of the staff is connected to that guy. But the owner, manager on duty and the criminal should all be charged together. That way this wouldn't happen again.
You need help.

OCP

Expert Member
So let say they only caught the rapist at the age of 81. What should his punishment be?
Age should not be a factor (unless a minor) - punishment should be the same.
My personal choice would be swift and permanent removal from society if there was no reasonable doubt.
Unfortunately I would not trust our government with that kind of power so would settle for dropping him into a very deep unused mine with the rest of his kind so they can sort each other out.

Solarion

Honorary Master
Strange story. People witnessed what he was doing but did nothing, not even raised the alarm when he followed the child?

The abuse/rape is disturbing enough, but what kind of society has this turned into when people stand by and do nothing or wait and see what is going to happen?

There are all kinds of levels of ****ed up in this entire thing.

supersunbird

Honorary Master
The owner or the staff isnt innocent. Let me point out why...

The witness claimed the man was sitting alone in the smoking section, where he asked for a glass of water, saying he was waiting for a friend. (All smoking sections has been banned by the government.)

“We asked the child-minder where the child was and she said she had gone to the toilet. (Its the job of the child minder to look after the kids, if she needs assistance she needs to ask one of the staff. She was negligent)

“She tried to open the door but it was blocked,” said the witness. The mother caused a commotion and the alleged rapist eventually opened the door. (The staff didn't assist her in trying to open the door. This wasnt for the cubicle but for the bathroom. There should be safety procedures in place that this cannot happen as per the Health and Safety Act. This was ignored by Management.)

“One of the managers locked the rest room door to protect the guy from mob justice. (The manager caused further contamination of the crime scene, by allowing the criminal back in the crime scene. They seemed to be more interested in protecting the criminal than the victim. )

Seriously, due to bad decisions and ignoring health and safety regulations, this couldve been stopped sooner. What if the guy had strangled the girl during this process.

If you want to call it stupid. There is a reason for health and safety. Same with the Titanic. No way it would ever sink, so we dont need enough lifeboats. And guess how many people died due to this.

You may call it hoghwash, but this hoghwash will be used to charge the owner with negligence, and the staff involved with being an accomplice in the deed.
So you have info on how long it took for everything to happen or you just basing it off your own imaginings? Do you know the layout of the place and the size of the facilities or again just your own imaginings? That's why I implied earlier and now just outright say you are stupid, because you see everything as certainties based on your own imaginings.

Datura

Captain Faptastic
Staff member

The witness claimed the man was sitting alone in the smoking section, where he asked for a glass of water, saying he was waiting for a friend. (All smoking sections has been banned by the government.)

“We asked the child-minder where the child was and she said she had gone to the toilet. (Its the job of the child minder to look after the kids, if she needs assistance she needs to ask one of the staff. She was negligent)

“She tried to open the door but it was blocked,” said the witness. The mother caused a commotion and the alleged rapist eventually opened the door. (The staff didn't assist her in trying to open the door. This wasnt for the cubicle but for the bathroom. There should be safety procedures in place that this cannot happen as per the Health and Safety Act. This was ignored by Management.)

“One of the managers locked the rest room door to protect the guy from mob justice. (The manager caused further contamination of the crime scene, by allowing the criminal back in the crime scene. They seemed to be more interested in protecting the criminal than the victim. )

Seriously, due to bad decisions and ignoring health and safety regulations, this couldve been stopped sooner. What if the guy had strangled the girl during this process.

If you want to call it stupid. There is a reason for health and safety. Same with the Titanic. No way it would ever sink, so we dont need enough lifeboats. And guess how many people died due to this.

You may call it hoghwash, but this hoghwash will be used to charge the owner with negligence, and the staff involved with being an accomplice in the deed.
Say what.jpg

ToxicBunny

Honorary Master
Smoking sections haven't been banned yet as far as I know.. and if they have then you need to go on a crusade and get all the restaurants with one charged...

Maybe the kid didn't need help going to the toilet? You are blithely assuming she did
Are you sure this dros had cubicles and not single person toilet spaces? And you are making assumptions in terms of the Health and Safety aspects of the restaurant to suit your fsckarse crazy narrative.

They were protecting the person from grevious bodily harm and potential death... if they had left the situation then the restaurant owner could have opened themselves up to a criminal and civil suit in terms of the suspects injuries or death

So actually no, I won't call it stupid anymore, you have upgraded it to monumentally retarded with a dash of batshyte crazy to spice it up.

Radioboy

AFAIK, smoking sections are still legal.

What safety procedures do you suggest to prevent someone from blocking the door from the inside ?

What the owner/manager did was possibly the only thing he could do in that situation. What should he have done ?

We all hate what happend, but you are reaching here.

Slootvreter

Honorary Master
I agree with you Solarion. A lot couldve been done to prevent this easily enough. Some of the staff neglected their duties, even though they saw the guy staring at the girl, and they wouldve seen him follow the girl into the bathroom too. At the end they protected the guy more and contaminated the scene.

If I was a parent. I would file a serious lawsuit against the restaurant for damages.
Jirre everyone is so bright after the fact. No way would I blame the restaurant.

ToxicBunny

Honorary Master
I agree with you Solarion. A lot couldve been done to prevent this easily enough. Some of the staff neglected their duties, even though they saw the guy staring at the girl, and they wouldve seen him follow the girl into the bathroom too. At the end they protected the guy more and contaminated the scene.

If I was a parent. I would file a serious lawsuit against the restaurant for damages.
You would be welcome to file the suit and bankrupt yourself.... it would have ZERO chance of success.

You keep adding more batshyte crazy to your position on this...

Slootvreter

Honorary Master
As een van jul dom fokkers weer rasistiese neigings het oor die saak wil ek net die hier los:

Poppie van der Merwe

Nou fokken shut up, dit het niks met ras te doen nie.
Yeah, sure you can find an example of a white rapist. Easily.

But in general, you are 100% correct, this is not a racial issue. It's a rape.

OCP

Expert Member
As een van jul dom fokkers weer rasistiese neigings het oor die saak wil ek net die hier los:

Poppie van der Merwe

EDIT: of moet ek nog sake oplaai? Gert van Rooyen bv.
You sir, owe me a dry keyboard and a fresh cup of tea :)

Compton_effect

Honorary Master

Poppie van der Merwe

EDIT: of moet ek nog sake oplaai? Gert van Rooyen bv.
I couldn't have put it better. When my dad was a doctor in Vanderbijlpark in the late 70's, he was called in to consult on a case in Vereeniging. A man had arrived at the ER - stuck inside a baby. He was white. The police actually had to call in reinforcements to stop people lynching him.