The Silverton Dros Rape Case and Trial

rietrot

Honorary Master
I agree with you Solarion. A lot couldve been done to prevent this easily enough. Some of the staff neglected their duties, even though they saw the guy staring at the girl.
Not a crime. I stare at random people all the time.

gamer16

Executive Member
Firstly its the restaurant's fault. Dont they have the cctv to monitor, or they keys to unlock the door. Why are the bathroom (actual bathrooms locked.) Soo many flaws here. The owner of the restaurant should be charged with being an accomplice to the crime. Personally they deserve it. It's their responsibility to make sure that everyone is safe in their restaurant, but clearly they didnt. They decided to cut corners on their client's safety and this has now happened.

If it was my kid, then that criminal wouldnt have made it out of the restaurant. Nor any of the staff involved or the owner. They wouldve had to been fetched in body bags.

I can bet you sure as hell, that one of the staff is connected to that guy. But the owner, manager on duty and the criminal should all be charged together. That way this wouldn't happen again.
You feel good about your choices yet?

2irskl.jpg

MightyQuin

Honorary Master
My kids, son 9yo and daughter 6yo, never ever go to a public bathroom alone. Luckily we do not frequent these kinds of restaurants often anymore.

But when we visit a family restaurant with a play are they never leave our site anyway. When you expect the worst that can happen, you, or your kids, will not end up being victims.

It's the dozy, everything is rosy, ones that get nailed in life...

rietrot

Honorary Master
My kids, son 9yo and daughter 6yo, never ever go to a public bathroom alone. Luckily we do not frequent these kinds of restaurants often anymore.

But when we visit a family restaurant with a play are they never leave our site anyway. When you expect the worst that can happen, you, or your kids, will not end up being victims.

It's the dozy, everything is rosy, ones that get nailed in life...
If you always expect the worst to happen you will also not have a life. This is pretty rare.
The guy must have been out of his mind because I can't see how he thought he would maybe get away with it.

Seriously

Honorary Master
When do kids start going to the bathroom alone?

I have a niece, and something like this terrifies me. I almost want to share this with my brother but I'm worried it will just give him a panic attack.
In a public place only when they are in school. Too many sicko's on the loose.
I would have killed the basted if it was my kid.

Stefanmuller

Expert Member
Wow. The guy must certainly mentally ill and by that I dont refer to the pedophilia bit, but just the sheer arrogance to do the deed right there in the restaurant toilet wtf!

Here is Cape Town specifically we regularly get Whatsapp messages warning parents against syndicates abducting children amd toddlers in shopping malls and outside schools. So much so that it has become prolific on our preschool whatsapp group. Many of the stuff posted are fake news or just plain taken out of context to fear monger.

I still believe the easiest place for a sicko to steal a child is at a restaurant play area like Spur, or in this case Dros. I mean, someone actually managed to not only abduct/intercept the child, but actually rape her IN the restaurant premises.

marine1

Honorary Master
Eusebius is an angry little troll.
He has issue with everyone and everything unless you are a gay coloured/ black man

thestaggy

Honorary Master
Just out of curiosity, is there anybody here that agrees with Dros for protected them man from getting severely beaten, maybe even killed?
Yes, I understand why they done this.

You've just had a little girl raped on your premises. As we can see in this very thread, someone has blamed them and the staff for this happening. This person isn't and won't be the only one to think this way either. Dros is going to have to deal with the fallout from this.

Now, had they left the mob to do its work you're likely going to end up with a murder or severe beating on your hands, which is a second violent crime on your premises that you are going to have to answer for.

What establishment wants to deal with this?

And finally, regardless of what the man done, had he been severely beaten or murdered it opens the mob up to charges of assault/attempted murder/murder.

Prison will take care of him. Even cold-hearted killers look down on sex offenders.