The social network that pays users in cryptocurrency

Xarog

Honorary Master
This is just getting ridiculous now.
It's actually an ingenius idea. Why shouldn't a social media platform share the advertising revenue with the users? That's the sort of novelty that causes a paradigm shift in the marketplace.

milomak

Honorary Master
that steemit.com doesn't look interesting at all from the topics on there

Arthur

Honorary Master
Genius idea. Much better to pay Social Media People with FantasyCoin than USD! Many will fall for it, so maybe STEEM is a short-term buy.

saor

Honorary Master
Nope. I just don't agree with your sentiment that Bitcoin will keep rising. You guys need some sanity. That where I come in.
This isn't even a thread about bitcoin. The way you act is a bit like this:

A guy sets up a stall and has a machine that requires people to shout words into it. He pays you for every word you shout into it. Now people are lining up getting paid and maybe even getting some utility from the process, but you're standing to the side shouting: "Haha they're just words you dummies - how can you get paid for words. Here take my words, they're free - you're rich!".

But yeah - carry on.

biometrics

Honorary Master
This isn't even a thread about bitcoin. The way you act is a bit like this:

A guy sets up a stall and has a machine that requires people to shout words into it. He pays you for every word you shout into it. Now people are lining up getting paid and maybe even getting some utility from the process, but you're standing to the side shouting: "Haha they're just words you dummies - how can you get paid for words. Here take my words, they're free - you're rich!".

But yeah - carry on.
Thanks, I will.

TheBossMan

Expert Member
It's actually an ingenius idea. Why shouldn't a social media platform share the advertising revenue with the users? That's the sort of novelty that causes a paradigm shift in the marketplace.
What advertising revenue? Have you even checked out Steemit or used it? There are no advertisements there, there is quite a few South Africans using it.

It's not a get rich over night scheme and people are often fooled by looking at a couple articles on the trending page that made hundreds of dollars, most those are from people that have a huge following and have also invested lots of money in growing their accounts.

However their is a potential at making money on there, but you have to put some time and effort in to produce good content and grow your account. I have probably made about 300$ in the 3 months that I used Steemit, and re-invested it to grow my account.

I have however seen many new members making small few dollars here and there and withdrawing it, but that does not help making your account bigger.

access

Executive Member
hmm, someones been reading my "ideas" notepad.