The Soul

Gingerbeardman

Executive Member
Who taught you morals? Pretty sure your parents before the Bible so whos being irrational?
Nietzsche.

Yip
Sticks and stones
Right back at ya. :D

Yay glad you brought this up what does the bible say, every 50 years let your slaves free so if I'm captured and sold into slavery at 8 I get a get out of jail free card at 58 woohoo.
Nah.

I know enough to fight you on just about every point, I have read the bible once or twice ;) but considering you won't answer any of my (or anyone's) questions I just have to leave you hanging.
I've answered lots of your questions. I'm just not bothered about responding to the confused nonsense you were spewing when you were repeatedly telling me that you were agreeing with me when you clearly had NFI what my point was.

is the word of God (or bible) wrong? is the Old testament the word of God?
A testament is what a witness testifies to under oath. So it is fair to call the old testament the old covenant, and the new testament the new covenant.

Generally, Christians believe that the New Covenant was instituted at the Last Supper as part of the Eucharist, which in the Gospel of John includes the New Commandment. A connection between the Blood of Christ and the New Covenant is seen in most modern English translations of the New Testament[20] with the saying: "this cup that is poured out for you is the new covenant in my blood".[21]

Christians see Jesus as the mediator of this New Covenant, and that his blood, shed at his crucifixion is the required blood of the covenant: as with all covenants between God and man described in the Bible, the New Covenant is considered "a bond in blood sovereignly administered by God".[22] It has been theorized that the New Covenant is the Law of Christ as spoken during his Sermon on the Mount.[23]
Fail more.

Great dodge claim stupidity
Rofl. Guess it wasn't a real point after all. :ROFL:

No: Human dignity, is the measure of ones self worth and has nothing to do with a soul. Do you know the difference between a fact and claim?
Do you know the difference between a fact and a value? Clearly not.

You are focused on words people have told you instead of the facts so I pointed them out to you.
Not a single fact you've pointed to so far invalidates the claim that you've inherited a Christian ethos which you are treating as unconditionally true exactly like Nietzsche explained in that cute little screenshot quote of his I gave you on more than one occasion.

Cool story and all prove it, you cant and back to argument of ignorance. :rolleyes:
Give an alternative grounding and you'll rebut my claim. The fact that you can't and me pointing out the consequences of such an inability is not an argument from ignorance.

Just to add I completely agree that talking to you is a giant waste of time, once someone has made a claim on the internet they will stick to it whether they are right or wrong https://jamesclear.com/why-facts-dont-change-minds.
Right, which is why you don't get the hint every time I told you to stop treating me like I'm a Christian. Dumbass. :ROFL:

Scary_Turtle

Expert Member
I've answered lots of your questions. I'm just not bothered about responding to the confused nonsense you were spewing when you were repeatedly telling me that you were agreeing with me when you clearly had NFI what my point was.
:ROFL::laugh::ROFL::laugh: simple claims
A testament is what a witness testifies to under oath. So it is fair to call the old testament the old covenant, and the new testament the new covenant.
So not the word of God?
Fail more.
Rofl. Guess it wasn't a real point after all. :ROFL:
more bla bla
Do you know the difference between a fact and a value? Clearly not.
Yip, do you?
Not a single fact you've pointed to so far invalidates the claim that you've inherited a Christian ethos which you are treating as unconditionally true exactly like Nietzsche explained in that cute little screenshot quote of his I gave you on more than one occasion.
Not a single fact you've pointed to so far invalidates the claim that I havent inherited a Christian ethos. :sleep: this is getting old
Give an alternative grounding and you'll rebut my claim. The fact that you can't and me pointing out the consequences of such an inability is not an argument from ignorance.
You are making a claim then you must prove it or it stays a claim. You are tiring
Right, which is why you don't get the hint every time I told you to stop treating me like I'm a Christian. Dumbass. :ROFL:
Amazing you pulled the rabbit out of the hat so I can assume everything else you said was smoke and mirrors (BS). Thanks for continually proving me right.

Anyway play thing I have some IRL things I have to do for the next couple of days. Enjoy

Gingerbeardman

Executive Member
:ROFL::laugh::ROFL::laugh: simple claims
Tell me again what we're in agreement about? :sneaky:

So not the word of God?
I've said since the start that I'm willing to proceed under that presumption, treating it as if that's true. Apparently your script can't deal with this, though, and so you just get stuck trying to repeatedly prove what's already presumed to be true.

Yip, do you?
Lol. Okay so how about you explain to me how the value of humans are established?

Not a single fact you've pointed to so far invalidates the claim that I havent inherited a Christian ethos. :sleep: this is getting old
Lol. Except for the fact that you espouse a Christian ethos insofar as you have espoused an ethos. :ROFL:

You are making a claim then you must prove it or it stays a claim. You are tiring
It shouldn't be hard for you to explain how your ethos is distinct from Christianity... but so far all we have is you just asserting that it's different, without any difference being identifiable. :confused:

Amazing you pulled the rabbit out of the hat so I can assume everything else you said was smoke and mirrors (BS). Thanks for continually proving me right.
The only thing you're proving is that you're a blowhard who doesn't know wtf he's talking about.

Anyway play thing I have some IRL things I have to do for the next couple of days. Enjoy
Run away with your tail inbetween your legs.:ROFL:

Guess it finally dawned on you that trying to debunk Christianity as a way to attack my points is utterly futile, huh? :sneaky: