The South African scammer who made millions

|tera|

Master of Messengers
Never heard of him or his companies.
What did he expect though?
Even after confirming he had no clients, he still continues to scam and deceive.

Weird people.

Danie_V

I heard of his T-shirt company. But if he was South African, why was he deported to Israel? It's a fact mentioned which begs an answer - surely MyBroadband should have queried that themselves.

|tera|

Master of Messengers
I heard of his T-shirt company. But if he was South African, why was he deported to Israel? It's a fact mentioned which begs an answer - surely MyBroadband should have queried that themselves.
The article is more about the book on the subject. So I guess mybb can't reveal too much about everything.

j4ck455

Executive Member
Also never heard of these scams nor the scammer.

Expect a Hollywood film with some random American and a seriously bad accent, to play the part of the South African villain.

rvZA

Expert Member
Also never heard of these scams nor the scammer.

Expect a Hollywood film with some random American and a seriously bad accent, to play the part of the South African villain.

Spot the South African...

Multiculturalism-Around-the-World-Laffaz-Media1-1200x675.jpg

Yep, you go it.... here he is

Multiculturalism-Around-the-World-Laffaz-Media1-1200x675 (1).jpg

wizardofid

Executive Member
Quick search revealed he has dual citizenships to south Africa and Israel, he elected to be deported to Israel instead of south Africa where he resided. Secondly if you actually bothered playing close attention to who wrote this article you would have noticed the author.

Considering who authored the article and the fact it is more an advertisement for the book than an informative news piece. A 4th grader could have figured it out. It is not the purpose of the article to establish why, where and when but rather give a glimpse of the book considering after all it is a advertisement rather then news considering some of the events relating to being deported happened in 2019.

author Stephen Timm – a technology journalist and former editor of VentureBurn

LOM

Honorary Master
So how does he rate when stacked up against Clynton and Cheri Marks?

wizardofid

Executive Member
So how does he rate when stacked up against Clynton and Cheri Marks?
Considering he was only convicted on 457 thousand dollars the amount he had to pay back to investors pretty good ?

wizardofid

Executive Member
He's a saint LMAO
Oddly enough he was convicted of $500 000 only he used for entertainment, rent and other things and only ordered to pay back $457 000 with interest of the profit that was made.

So there is actually more to the story. Considering over $40 million and only convicted of $500 000 is odd so he might have actually tried to get the ventures of the ground.

That actually pisses me off more now considering how author penned the article, painting an entirely different picture.