The story behind the R300-million Afrikaans college built under budget and ahead of schedule

konfab

Honorary Master

Mekon

Expert Member
More specifically, it is private money that Solidarity was spending.

If they don't spend it properly, they cannot just go ask the police to shake down the taxpayers for their last few cents.
Yes "accountability" A word that does not exist in the cANCer narrative.

etienne_marais

Executive Member
I am not, in general, a fan of solidarity but I must give them kudos.

In South Africa we have people that complain /run away and we have people rolling up their sleeves and smelling opportunity (and there are people of all races in both categories).

We would all be better off with more people in the later camp. Are we spending time complaining about Eskom or are we doing our bit to build out a new distributed renewable energy infrastructure? Are we complaining about education or are we improving it by creating more capacity? Are we complaining about lack of opportunity or are we creating opportunities?

Government cant solve everybody 's problems. Big companies can't solve everybody's problems. Unfortunately in the news we hear a lot about people complaining and not enough about the people that just get on with it and making the world better in their circle of influence.
This 'everybody must do their part' is just parroting what the media has tried to social engineer in S.A. society. It does not confront reality and turns a blind eye to the infinite abyss that is the government and the system at large.

blah99

Expert Member
So proud of my people. But I guess other people will probably burn it down soon.

abzob

Honorary Master
It's easy to complete tasks under budget and ahead of schedule, during project planning you just need to overbudget and overestimate.

Well done, I'm glad the kallits have their own college now, hopefully there'll be less crime in future.