The systemic destruction of free speech and discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

bwana

B MyBroadband
Super Moderator
lol thanks for bringing this to my attention. I can confirm this isn't my account. However. @OP - Perhaps you should take this to Philosophical Debate forum? I'd be more than willing to join in on that debate, but fear it will just be deleted. As @ShaunSA has mentioned, I've already raised this point in another thread in "general" as well as in:
MyBB Feud of the Year 2019
Do you really believe that the mods are unable or unwilling to dispel such a myth?

You should go now.

Arksun

Expert Member
I've been lurking the philosophical debate subforum for the last month or so. Yesterday I noticed that all the threads relating to Islam have been locked without reason.

Can any admin provide a reason for this?

If it is true that Allah / God works through man. Could it be that this supposed god cannot even defend himself on a philosophical debate subforum on a South African website? Are we so powerful here, that the very supposed god of Islam cannot even defend himself through use of his adherents and followers? Why would one want to worship such a pathetic deity?
Not particularly interested in the tail end of the OP, but I am very interested to know the reasoning behind the thread locking myself.

ShaunSA

Derailment Squad
BTW I don't owe you hundred bucks.

I did make full haraam disclaimer,don't be sending any debt collectors to my house with base ball bats now!:oops:
No stress. A coupla samoosa's next time I'm in...

Wait wtf are you?

Prawnapple

Expert Member
Not particularly interested in the tail end of the OP, but I am very interested to know the reasoning behind the thread locking myself.
Would you believe me if I told you I didn't get an answer other than: All those threads simultaneously broke some undisclosed and unnamed t'c and c's...

saor

Honorary Master
Would you believe me if I told you I didn't get an answer other than: All those threads simultaneously broke some undisclosed and unnamed t'c and c's...
If you've been lying about not having a clone and just got caught red handed, you're probably the last person who deserves an answer for anything.

Prawnapple

Expert Member
If you've been lying about not having a clone and just got caught red handed, you're probably the last person who deserves an answer for anything.
That's right, keep detracting from the issue. You're doing well.

falcon786

Executive Member
I have nfi where that is :oops:

I'm from Sleepy Hollow aka Pmb.

@I.am.Sam is visiting my neck of the woods this weekend but I'm schit scared to meet him. He might be one of those axe murderers you read about :eek:
Vereeniging....where we can see what we breath!

On the bright side an axe will be a quick way to go,easier than getting trolled by Prawnapple here!:p

falcon786

Executive Member
That's right, keep detracting from the issue. You're doing well.
What about the bannable offence issue,I'm pretty sure clone accounts is a bannable offence on mybb.

Just like trolling is another one.We try to have serious discussions and debates in many of these threads but trolls ruin constructive debates for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.