The systemic destruction of free speech and discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShaunSA

Derailment Squad
Vereeniging....where we can see what we breath!

On the bright side an axe will be a quick way to go,easier than getting trolled by Prawnapple here!:p
I've been there once only. Shoo the potholes :eek:

Suspect99

Executive Member
What about the bannable offence issue,I'm pretty sure clone accounts is a bannable offence on mybb.

Just like trolling is another one.We try to have serious discussions and debates in many of these threads but trolls ruin constructive debates for everyone.
It's only a bannable offence if the original account was banned

isie

Honorary Master
I have nfi where that is :oops:

I'm from Sleepy Hollow aka Pmb.

@I.am.Sam is visiting my neck of the woods this weekend but I'm schit scared to meet him. He might be one of those axe murderers you read about :eek:
Nah I doubt he is an Axe murderer
he is more of a Knife guy

Sugarman

Making Sugar
I have nfi where that is :oops:

I'm from Sleepy Hollow aka Pmb.

@I.am.Sam is visiting my neck of the woods this weekend but I'm schit scared to meet him. He might be one of those axe murderers you read about :eek:
I hear he a has a very nice basement with a hole and everything

Rouxenator

Dank meme lord
The topic also concerns me. But you will get not real philosophical discussion here.

Notice how in the real world certain world, things, symbols and more have been outlawed.

Welcome to 1984.

isie

Honorary Master
The topic also concerns me. But you will get not real philosophical discussion here.

Notice how in the real world certain world, things, symbols and more have been outlawed.

Welcome to 1984.
Bah humbug plenty of free speech going on about @I.am.Sam 's Basement holes and his Stabby Stabby habits

Prawnapple

Expert Member
To be honest, I have no idea why this was moved to PB. I don't intend on debating this. My OP was to pose a question as I DMd mods but got no response until AFTER making this thread. Strange.

In any case, if you want to debate the validity of the reason for locking 4 threads in one day. Go ahead.

Arksun

Expert Member
To be honest, I have no idea why this was moved to PB. I don't intend on debating this. My OP was to pose a question as I DMd mods but got no response until AFTER making this thread. Strange.

In any case, if you want to debate the validity of the reason for locking 4 threads in one day. Go ahead.
Why did you post under a different account, though?

isie

Honorary Master
I can say certain words, show certain flags or symbols. Suck it!
who said you can't?
OP was too afraid to use his own account to ask the question
Call me paranoid, but I didn't want to be permabanned, or account-locked either.
Unless you attacked mods, or discussed PM's or planned on doing anything that would result in a ban.
THose thread were locked as like i said too much Sermonizing and trolling

Last edited:

Shaun108

Executive Member
You know, I know tons of muslim dudes and almost every one of them are pretty laid back and cool. It's no so much about religion, it's about being a decent human being.

Colin62

Executive Member
Call me paranoid
I’m a lot more likely to call you a prick.

You know you’re a piss-poor troll when your back up account that you created 9 months ago still hasn’t got enough posts to post in PD.

SoldierMan

It helps if you think of religion and sience&logic as being 2 entirely different independent domains.
Science has it's very roots based in religion, so you cutting away all those people who gave birth to science by trying to understand how the world works. No, no fundamentalism to be found here. Just the usual sanctimonious ramblings of another radical atheist.

Status
Not open for further replies.