The systemic destruction of free speech and discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrankCastle

Executive Member
OP has 1 Joined in Feb 2019 1 post in Aug 2019 - and the rest of those 3 or 4 are in this thread.
Seems like a back up account.

The Mods (at least those still with us) have never been Pro Islam I've seen thread stay open that have had worse things said about Islam (or any religion for that matter).

How does 4 become all - can the OP not count? Unless it's all he participated in.

I Think that's the reason they got locked.
View attachment 744949
Sermonising and Trolling.

OP is clearly a clone account now building up posts because the main account has received warnings and is close to being banned. -Been here long enough to see this occur time and time again.
Oh look everyone, our resident Mr Sheerluck Holmes here is trying to investigate the matter. Let the record reflect that you and Mike are solely responsible for starting the rot in the first place. Go stand in the corner now.

Suspect99

Executive Member
Oh look everyone, our resident Mr Sheerluck Holmes here is trying to investigate the matter. Let the record reflect that you and Mike are solely responsible for starting the rot in the first place. Go stand in the corner now.

He was right though...

isie

Honorary Master
Oh look everyone, our resident Mr Sheerluck Holmes here is trying to investigate the matter.
Trying?

Did you miss the part where I was correct , The OP was a clone account or was it as usual you pick and choose what you want to see and ignore the entire conversation.

How about you Go stand in the corner or do you want to get the Hose again?
FYI that thread you mentioned was locked Months ago not yesterday like the OP who can't count said.

Typical Franka$$hole can't even follow a thread yet expects to be taken seriously as an expert on anything.

FrankCastle

Executive Member
Trying?

Did you miss the part where I was correct , The OP was a clone account or was it as usual you pick and choose what you want to see and ignore the entire conversation.

How about you Go stand in the corner or do you want to get the Hose again?

Typical Franka$$hole can't even follow a thread yet expects to be taken seriously as an expert on anything.
I don't care about your findings.
First thread locked had your name on it.

isie

Honorary Master
I don't care about your findings.
First thread locked had your name on it.
If you didn't care why did you qoute me?

That was what my post was about. Him being a clone.

FrankCastle

Executive Member
If you didn't care why did you qoute me?

That was what my post was about. Him being a clone.

You should be ecstatic threads are getting locked, since Islam is no longer under the microscope.
So why do you care who the OP is?

FrankCastle

Executive Member
Not particularly interested in the tail end of the OP, but I am very interested to know the reasoning behind the thread locking myself.
Islam is notoriously famous for being unable to defend itself from scrutiny, objective criticism and robust debate, so the retreat point is usually to silence the critic. Its been a 1400 year old trend.
Won't be surprised some "higher ups" in the Islamic community raised some objections with the admins, so theyre taking some "precautionary" measures.
I'm speculating of course but you never know.

Question now remains - if someone posts something about Islam in the Religious Jokes thread would it also be locked?

Ponderer

Expert Member
To be honest, I have no idea why this was moved to PB. I don't intend on debating this. My OP was to pose a question as I DMd mods but got no response until AFTER making this thread. Strange.

In any case, if you want to debate the validity of the reason for locking 4 threads in one day. Go ahead.
To be honest.
:ROFL:
Bad choice of words dude - really bad.

Suspect99

Executive Member
Islam is notoriously famous for being unable to defend itself from scrutiny, objective criticism and robust debate, so the retreat point is usually to silence the critic. Its been a 1400 year old trend.
Won't be surprised some "higher ups" in the Islamic community raised some objections with the admins, so theyre taking some "precautionary" measures.

Question now remains - if someone posts something about Islam in the Religious Jokes thread would it also be locked?
There are plenty of jokes about Islam there. Even pics of Mohamed.

isie

Honorary Master
So why do you care who the OP is?
Why do you care that i care?

All that matters is we were correct - Im not the only one who figured this out, or did you miss that whole conversation?

Last edited:

Ponderer

Expert Member

Mmmm - what would your response be if someone said "Atheism is notoriously famous for being unable to defend itself from scrutiny, objective criticism and robust debate, so the retreat point is usually to silence the critic."

Shaun108

Executive Member
The REAL question is what if Jesus already came, but he wasn't born because of abortions?

Prawnapple

Expert Member
I’m a lot more likely to call you a prick.

You know you’re a piss-poor troll when your back up account that you created 9 months ago still hasn’t got enough posts to post in PD.
Thanks for adding nothing to the conversation zealot. Here's a bag of dicks, just for you! :) Suck on them for as long as you want.

Science has it's very roots based in religion, so you cutting away all those people who gave birth to science by trying to understand how the world works. No, no fundamentalism to be found here. Just the usual sanctimonious ramblings of another radical atheist.
and religion comes from millions of things before it, too. So what's your point? Modern science is aeons ahead of religion already.

Arksun

Expert Member
Mmmm - what would your response be if someone said "Atheism is notoriously famous for being unable to defend itself from scrutiny, objective criticism and robust debate, so the retreat point is usually to silence the critic."
Hey, Mr Sealion! Still waiting for you to respond to a question in another thread regarding density.

Status
Not open for further replies.