The Theologo 'Satanic' Murder Trial [Killers Sentenced!]

LazyLion

King of de Jungle
Satanic Murder Accused Plead Not Guilty

Three men and a girl accused of killing a teenager by setting her alight in 2011 pleaded not guilty in the High Court sitting in the Palm Ridge Magistrate's Court on Wednesday.

Harvey Isha, Robin Harwood, Lindon Wagner, and Courtney Daniels, who was a minor at the time, pleaded not guilty to charges of murder, attempted murder, and assault with intent to cause grievous bodily harm.

Kirsty Theologo, 18, was doused with petrol and set alight on a hill behind the Linmeyer swimming pool in southern Johannesburg. She died later in Chris Hani Baragwanath Hospital. Another girl survived.

In a statement read to the court, Isha claimed he was present when Theologo and her friend were set alight in the apparent satanic ritual.

He said he saw Theologo and her friend being tied up, doused with petrol, and set alight, and that when he tried to intervene, he was told to shut up as he "knew too much".

A lawyer representing Daniels said she would exercise her right to remain silent.

The court heard that Wagner would plead pathological unaccountability, as he was in a bad emotional state at the time of the attack and could not exercise his will.

Asked to elaborate, his lawyer said he had acted involuntarily in the attack.

Theologo's mother Sylvia was the first witness called to testify.

The case continues.

Source : Sapa /san/fg/clh/jk
Date : 17 Apr 2013 11:31

Last edited:

LazyLion

King of de Jungle
Mom Tells of "Satanic" Attack

The mother of a girl who died after an apparent satanic ritual broke down while testifying in the High Court sitting at the Palm Ridge Magistrate's Court on Wednesday.

Sylvia Theologo was the first witness to take the stand in the trial of the four people accused of setting her daughter alight in 2011.

Harvey Isha, Robin Harwood, Lindon Wagner, and Courtney Daniels, who was a minor at the time, pleaded not guilty on Wednesday to charges of murder, attempted murder, and assault with intent to cause grievous bodily harm.

Kirsty Theologo, 18, was doused with petrol and set alight on a hill behind the Linmeyer swimming pool south of Johannesburg. She died later in Chris Hani Baragwanath Hospital. Another girl survived.

Wearing a white top and a thin silver scarf, Theologo told the court she was extremely nervous as she had not testified in court before.

Moving a white rosary from one hand to the other, she told the court the first time she saw her daughter after the attack, she was standing in her kitchen.

"She was standing with her back against me at the basin.

"She looked like when you are suntanning and the skin peels off... She turned around and looked at me and her face was all burnt," Thologo said, fighting back tears.

Her daughter's nose was damaged, her lips were swollen, and there was gash on her head.

Her daughter had looked at her and said: "Mommy, they threw petrol on me... They set me alight."

Theologo broke down and the court adjourned to allow her time to compose herself.

As she was led out of court, she called to her family members to accompany her. "Come, come family members."

The trial continues.

Source : Sapa /san/hdw/clh/jk
Date : 17 Apr 2013 11:45

daveza

Honorary Master
In a statement read to the court, Isha claimed he was present when Theologo and her friend were set alight in the apparent satanic ritual.
According to who ?

abzo

Honorary Master
Wearing a white top and a thin silver scarf, Theologo told the court she was extremely nervous as she had not testified in court before.

Moving a white rosary from one hand to the other, she told the court the first time she saw her daughter after the attack, she was standing in her kitchen.
Sounds like a horror film.

F1 Fan

Expert Member
Absolutely terrible tragedy. I cant help but think her death after this ordeal was a good thing for her. She would have lived her life in pain and fear. RIP...

Ecco

Executive Member
"She was standing with her back against me at the basin.
Maybe i am misunderstanding the events here. Did the girl who was burnt go home and this is where the mom saw her?

Also the girl was still alive and able to talk to her mom, shoooo, she must have been in a lot of pain - shame poor girl suffered :(

LazyLion

King of de Jungle
Maybe i am misunderstanding the events here. Did the girl who was burnt go home and this is where the mom saw her?

Also the girl was still alive and able to talk to her mom, shoooo, she must have been in a lot of pain - shame poor girl suffered :(
She died in the hospital a day or two later.

blunomore

Honorary Master
Amazing how, when criminals appear in court, it turns out that so many of them were "pathologically unaccountable", "in a bad emotional state" or "could not exercise their will" at the time the crime was committed.

Oh poor, poor me. At least have the guts to accept responsibility for what you did.

Solitude

Expert Member
Amazing how, when criminals appear in court, it turns out that so many of them were "pathologically unaccountable", "in a bad emotional state" or "could not exercise their will" at the time the crime was committed.

Oh poor, poor me. At least have the guts to accept responsibility for what you did.
+1

And Harvey Isha who apparently tried to intervene should also be found guilty. If someone tries to set a friend of mine alight, I will do anything in my power to stop it. I will not just let it happen and then let nobody know. The very least he could have done was phone an ambulance and police at the spot.

They should all be locked away for life.

Ecco

Executive Member

Some more details were published this morning:

Theologo's brother testified that his sister returned from the koppie shortly after midnight on the night of the said ritual.

He heard a loud bang coming from the kitchen and investigated. The latch on the kitchen door had been broken.

He saw his sister coming through the door, carrying her friend on her back.
http://www.iol.co.za/news/crime-courts/satanic-ritual-victim-was-hysterical-1.1502129

Again all i can think of is the suffering and pain she was going through. She went all the way back home, from the above she also carried her friend on her back. And then to die of those burns later in hospital. :( This is hectic.

daveza

Honorary Master
To the people who were there!
Isha claimed he was present when Theologo and her friend were set alight in the apparent satanic ritual.
So the people who were there weren't sure/conviced it was a satanic ritual.

Which satanic ritual involves dousing someone with petrol and setting them alight ?

rza

Executive Member

People need to understand that these young satanists who end up committing these murders are under a lot of pressure and threats from the hierachy, and are themselves threatened with death. Of course that is not an excuse because nobody is forced to be a satanist, but they join without having an understanding of the kind of things they would be forced to commit at a later stage. When I was in high school, a guy my age joined satanism and he committed a murder and was himself set alight in prison in very mysterious ways. Satanism is real, and it has many branches that focuses on different areas of society. Many pastors, politicians, journalists, your colleagues, etc are satanists yet people continue to think that Satanism doesn't exist. If I were to give you some of the name of satanists you'll be very surprised. The worst thing SA has ever done is close the occult division of the SAPS.

abzo

Honorary Master
People need to understand that these young satanists who end up committing these murders are under a lot of pressure and threats from the hierachy, and are themselves threatened with death. Of course that is not an excuse because nobody is forced to be a satanist, but they join without having an understanding of the kind of things they would be forced to commit at a later stage. When I was in high school, a guy my age joined satanism and he committed a murder and was himself set alight in prison in very mysterious ways. Satanism is real, and it has many branches that focuses on different areas of society. Many pastors, politicians, journalists, your colleagues, etc are satanists yet people continue to think that Satanism doesn't exist. If I were to give you some of the name of satanists you'll be very surprised. The worst thing SA has ever done is close the occult division of the SAPS.
I want to be surprised.

Pooky

Garfield's Teddy
rza I think things are too readily labelled 'satanism' when it looks 'occultish' (for lack of a better word).

Call it evil, disgusting, despicable, ritualistic, gross, etc. but don't just label something as 'satanism'. It just seems a bit ignorant.

rza

Executive Member
So the people who were there weren't sure/conviced it was a satanic ritual.

Which satanic ritual involves dousing someone with petrol and setting them alight ?
The people who set the girls alight were satanists, and thats what certain branches of satanism do. Other branches engage in animal sacrifices, others in human sacrifices, others in desecration of bibles, others in witchcraft, others in causing car accidents, etc. Satanism is a global organisation with diverse branches that penetrates all sectors of the society.

Pooky

Garfield's Teddy
rza how do you know this about Satanism because so far I haven't seen any proof of these allegations.

rza

Executive Member
rza I think things are too readily labelled 'satanism' when it looks 'occultish' (for lack of a better word).

Call it evil, disgusting, despicable, ritualistic, gross, etc. but don't just label something as 'satanism'. It just seems a bit ignorant.
All occults are part of satanism. Sangomas and people who practice Wicca belong to different branches of satanism, but they both are under the same high level leadership.